(y/n): oh, I won't tell anyone... But... how am I going to get money? I only have some coins from Marley in my pocket.

Ms.Tybur: Oh, right, you don't have to worry about that, in here they use the same money from Marley... I think, king Fritz should have taken coins from Marley or other countries, but just in case, see other coins and see if they're similar

(y/n): oh, okay... Besides that, where are we?

Ms.Tybur: I don't know, ask someone 

(y/n): Right

I walked around until I found someone, I asked him where we were and confusedly he told me Shiganshina. I began to wander around the streets, the houses were very different compared to the ones in Marley, these were smaller, most of them were made from wood, but in Marley, most of them were built with bricks and/or cement.

After walking around, I could smell food, and me not having eaten for almost a day, and having to run for kilometers, was starving. I quickly ran to where the smells were coming from, but suddenly when I was passing an alleyway, my arm was grabbed by someone and shoved inside, by the force that pulled me, and because I didn't expect to be shoved, I practically flew inside the alleyway, when I touched the ground, I immediately looked up and saw a tall thin man, he had black hair parted down the middle, a thin beard and mustache, and grey eyes. He wore a grey suit with a black vest, a white shirt, a plain bolo tie, and round glasses.

 He wore a grey suit with a black vest, a white shirt, a plain bolo tie, and round glasses

(y/n): W-wha?

Narrator p.o.v

???: What are you doing here, War-Hammer?!

(y/n) was taken back from the thing the man said.

(y/n): (H-how does he know?!, do they can know those things?! I'm screwed!)

His fear became noticeable, and he stood up and backed up, involuntary, his eyes emitted a dim light.

Ms.Tybur: (y/n)!

But he didn't respond nor listen. Until he hit the dead-end of the alleyway, slowly, hardening began to rise from the ground.

Ms.Tybur: (y/n)! Relax! You're exposing your powers!

Grisha p.o.v

Moments earlier 

I was walking around in the streets, I had felt some tremors, and I knew it definitely wasn't from any Titan near the walls, since the Soldiers would have said something or did something.