Chapter 29: Yours Forever

A/N: Spice warning! This chapter contains mature content.

-

Fred tracked his way out of the woods, Millie giggling as he held her tight in his arms.

"Why the fuck do we smoke so far away from the house?" he muttered, a small smirk covering his face as he picked up the pace.

Millie felt like she was on a roller coaster, her high still present but beginning to wear off the closer they got to the house.

After what felt like a half hour of walking, the Burrow came in sight and Fred broke into a full sprint, pulling Millie closer into his body. He burst through the door, eager to get up to one of their rooms when they were met with everybody sitting around the kitchen table, even George, Killian, and Bill.

"Oh-" Fred panicked, quickly placing Millie on her feet. "Hi,"

"Hey Freddie," George smiled. "Where ya been?"

"We just, erm..." he tried.

"Went for a walk," Millie spat. "It's so nice out, we couldn't waste this weather,"

"Well, good thing you're back just in time for dinner," Molly smiled, waving them over to the table.

"How long were we in the woods?" Millie whisper asked Fred as they walked. He glanced at the clock and his eyes went wide.

"Almost 7 hours," he said, the both of them stifling a laugh.

They sat down and everyone dug into their meals. Millie sat next to George and she leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"How did you guys get home so quick?" she asked.

"We apparated," he scoffed.

Millie mentally slapped herself, feeling stupid for not thinking of the obvious form of transportation back home. She continued to eat as the rest of her high wore off until she was completely sober. She took a sip of water, then suddenly felt Fred's foot from across her going up and down her leg. Her eyes went wide, and she choked on her drink a little, getting everyone's attention.

"You alright, dear?" Molly asked.

Millie looked up at Molly and nodded as she took another sip, making everyone go back to their conversations. She stared over at Fred who was doing his best not to laugh as his foot continued to trace the back of her leg.

The both of them had been anticipating sex when they entered the Burrow, but now they sat at the kitchen table much too turned on for a family dinner as they stared one another down, seemingly unable to revoke their eye contact. It's not like they could sneak off now that everyone was together; they'd all notice that just the two of them were gone and they'd never hear the end of it.

"How about a family game night?" Arthur suddenly suggested. "I got this board game from the Muggle Artifacts department at work, I think it's called Melancholy?"

"Monopoly?" Killian corrected with a laugh.

"That might be it," he said, looking confused.

"I think that's a great idea!" Molly smiled.

Molly and Millie cleared the table and cleaned the dishes before meeting everyone in the living room. As Milly stepped through the door, Fred whispered to her.

"Your room. As soon as the game is over." he stated, winking at her as he walked towards the coffee table where Arthur had set up the game.

The next fifteen minutes was spent with Millie, Killian, and Harry trying to explain the rules to the game as well as the muggle money used in it to the family of wizards. They originally had a hard time comprehending it, but once the game got going they all picked it up quickly. Everybody was getting really into it, buying and renting the property along the board, but when it had been three hours and the game was still going, Fred looked like he was going to lose his mind.