48: Konoha 12's Sensei

"Welcome here, Maggot!" Early in the morning Anko was smiling sadistically while looking at the young shinobis she got from the first test.

"This place is the training ground 44 which was also called as..." her smile become more dark which making a lot of genins except the Konoha 12 to gulp and nervously shivering at the corner.

"Forest of death," she smile again but this smile it looks so innocent and sweet. A lot of genins had a goosebump because of them but none of the trained Konoha 12.

She was interrupted when Ashura and the Konohamaru corps appear,

"Hi Kids, good to see you, Anko-san," Ashura smile when he saw the three out of four team he just train. They all look professional which makes him more proud to them.

"Ashura-san!" All of them greet with smile.

"Good to see you too, Kazama-san," Anko said. She was grateful to this youngster for removing her curse mark two months before the chunnin exam. She was also grateful for making Yuriko cure the illness of Gekko Hayate that they consider as an incurable disease since Tsunade can't do anything about it. What makes them surprise is the fact that he and Indra is married to a Uzukaze twin.

The Konohamaru corps was actually at the chunin exam to begin their interview to people who pass the first exam. So Anko give them 30 minutes break before they proceed to the real battle.

"So how was your one month training?" Kiba said boastfully.

"We are just trained by the best that makes our skills improve drastically. So you better be ready," Kiba rub his point finger at his nose and Akamaru bark.

"Really? We are also trained by the best just like you, we also improve our skills maybe much more skilled than the rest of you! We can do techniques without shouting and hand sign," Ino mockingly said to Kiba.

"Troublesome," Shikamaru said and yawn. But he can't denied that they are really improved to that whole month. Shikamaru was really felt challenge to their new co-sensei to shogi until now he can't beat him unlike his father he can beat him once or twice. His tactic is all unpredictable and did not have any pattern. Every time they play he had always another tactic to use.

Choji cannot beat him to eating contest, man, Ashura's appetite was too big and no matter what is the food they had a battle, Ashura still win. To Ino, she can't beat Ashura to flower contest. From arranging the flowers, describing flowers, saying the meanings of flowers, and even the attribute of the flowers. Which was really enjoyed by them as well as Asuma. Even Asuma was part of their training and Shikamaru will not be surprise if Indra and Ashura is a Kage Level Shinobi.

"You are the Rookie 9 that everyone was talking about?" Ten ten ask which caught everyones attention.

"Who are you?" Kiba ask and Akamaru bark.

"I'm tenten, this is Rock Lee, and Hyuga Neji we are the team nine under the tutelage of Maito Guy," tenten said with a smile.

"He is the one you fought before the first test started right? Another Hyuga huh?" Naruto ask and Sasuke nodded.

"I'm Haruno Sakura this is my team mates under tutelage of Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto. We are the team 7," Sakura introduce.

"That team beside Naruto is the team 10 consist of Yamanaka Ino, the only girl. The next beside her is Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji their sensei is Sarutobi Asuma," The three nodded while Sakura is introducing them. All of then had a serious face since they really don't know who are the three newly arrive people.

"Then the team beside Sasuke is the team 8. The only girl is Hyuga Hinata, the boy with a dog is Inuzuka Kiba with his partner, Akamaru and the one with shades is Aburame Shino. They are under the newly appointed sensei, Yuhi Kurenai," Sakura introduce again.

"What are you saying about trained by the best? Is Ashura-san and Indra-san is not best enough to beat your so called Sensei?" Neji smirk and crossed his arm that makes everyone grasp.

"Whhhaattt?" All of them ask exclaiming and nothing is excluded.

"No! We are the ine they trained for one month and not you!" Ino screech.

"No! It was us!" Kiba snorted and Akamaru growl.

"Well, it was Yuriko-san who was Indra-sensei's wife who trained me," Sakura grinningly said.

"Hehe! Looks like we are all trained by them, right Sasuke?" Naruto awkwardly said.

"Hn," sasuke response.

After just a while, Konohamaru corps and Ashura went to where the Konoha 13.

"Hi guys, the Konohamaru Corps or what ever they call theirselves needs your response to some of the question they need. So help them okay?" All of them nodded and Ashura smile.

They all answer the question of the three seriously and then the three give them a good luck and leave.

"Ashura-san, how did all of us was trained by you and Indra-san? And where is Indra-san?" Kiba ask.

"I actually trained all of you using Blood Clones the real me was outside making mission with the real Indra," Ashura said.

"Whhaaat?" All of them except Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Shino.

"So are you real or not right now?" Shikamaru ask. He already know that the one who trained them was a clone. Now he know the reason why everyday, the two came as a clone.

"Its a secret," Ashura wickedly smile.

"My original body will meet you soon guy. I wanted to say good luck to all of you. Make sure to remember everything we thought to all of you. Make us proud okay?" All of them smile and nodded.

"I will, Ashura-sensei/san," all of them said.

Now, Anko call everyone to gather and she explain what they will expected inside the Ground 44.

--*--