44: Preliminaries

Iruka just finish the special preliminaries that the Hokage just do. He can't believe that he almost die by just doing the prelims.

What really surprise him was the heavy killing intent that the team 7 got after just a few months after their graduation.

"How did they acquire that killing intent? Its too heavy as if they kill a hundred times before," Iruka ask Kakashi.

"It was just a technique they acquire during their training with the genius duo. It was a defensive technique to protect their selves from a serious danger," Kakashi explain.

"How did the genius duo manage to train the three rookie teams within a month?" Iruka ask.

"I don't really know how. You can ask them," Kakashi lazily said.

--*--

"Please, we beg you let us enter," Tenten said. But the two just punch her and smirk.

"We are just saving you from the chunin exam. You don't know how hard it was," the in disguise Kotetsu said.

"Right, the team that takes the chunin before dis not take again some of them don't even recovers," the in disguise Izumo said.

"Well, you are just wasting your time having conversation to this two. He is just buying you some time so everyone here will get in time to the registry," Sasuke spoke confidently.

"Right, first there is a genjutsu to the numbers so it will looks like 301. Second, we are only on the second floor. Our sensei told us that the room is on third floor, third you are using henge so you must be one of the obstacles to the entire test so we could not make it to our real destination," Sakura deducted. The two chuckle and dispelled the genjutsu and their henge. The two continue to walk and ignoring everyone who started to whisper and make a rumour.

They are almost on the registry when someone stop them. He jump from the next floor and went in front of the Team 7

"I'm Rock Lee and I challenge you to a duel," Rock Lee said.

"By his fighting stance he must be a taijutsu master," Naruto whisper to the two.

He also call Sakura, Love which really annoy Sakura and almost punch him but Naruto and Sasuke manage to stop her.

"Have fun, Sasuke," Naruto grin letting his rival fight the green clad. One of his lesson to his father was not to let someone knows your capability. By letting Sasuke fight him will also save his energy.

"That was unexpected coming from you, Naruto," Sakura said.

"Well, I don't want to have a long lecture to someone if they hear that I fight before the teat begun," Naruto shiver a bit just imagining his mother for whole three hours.

"Bring it on if you really want to," Sasuke said while smirking.

Sasuke was the one who first attack and just like how Naruto predicted, he was a taijutsu master.

Lee was astonish since Sasuke can dodge his attack using the same speed. Sasuke's eyed waa now activated to the fully matured Sharingan that had three tomoes.

He can clearly see and block the attack of Lee but he can't also attack since lee is also fast and can dodge his attack.

Lee almost try to remove his weight seal but Gai manage to stop them. Another drama happens as the two hugs each other. Gai introduce his self to the three and told them about Kakashi and him's eternal rivalry. With 51 wins and 49 loses in favor of him.

They just roll their eyes. They know how powerful Kakashi is so they just shut their mouth.

"You're skills can par with my speed. You must be really a youthfully powerful. I hope to have a youthful sparring to again and I'll beat you next time," Lee said determinedly.

"I'm looking forward for that," Sasuke smirk. Aside from Ashura and Indra, he did not consider anyone who was as powerful as the two.

He actually wanted to be like Ashura or Indra so he could be really a powerful ninja.

His goal change after his worth one year training with Indra. He told him his story and he feels like he can relate to him. He saw the regret and guilt he had towards Ashura when they trained together.

The also let him realize that he can still do his goal of killing the real person who kill his clan. From the logic that Ashura gave him manage to make his brain function and he knows there is a third person who manipulates in the dark.

And that was what he wanted to know. He will make sure that he will pay for everything he done to his Family.

"You're killing intent is leaking, Sasuke," Naruto whisper. It only the time that Sasuke was snapped. He look around the hall and see that they are the only one who was in the hall.

"If you are finding the turtle, and the weird teacher and student duo, they popped out and that brushy brows run fast," Sakura said.

"Just seeing that there is a lot of strong opponent here. Just like that Gaara, Kankura, Lee and Neji. They must be a worthy opponent to us who was trained under the genius duo," Sasuke said.

"Actually you're not the only team the Ashura and Indra train. They actually train four teams which includes your team at the same time," Kakashi eye smile seeing his team who reach the registry.

"Wait! What? How?" Naruto exclaim. Kakashi just shrugged.

"I actually suspected a Clone but clones cannot withstand someone attack so its not," Kakashi said.

"It must be a blood clone, Kakashi sensei. Blood Clone is usually we use in my training with Yuriko-sensei who happens to be the female team mate of Ashura-sensei and Indra-sensei. She use is to she can perform surgeries, research and trained me at the same time," Sakura explain.

"Maybe, we didn't know. I was just informing you that Team Gai which is the team you just encounter a while ago, was one of the team that the two trained," the three nodded but at the same time surprise.

"I will not be surprise that they are fast since they are trained by our genius sensei too. Who was the other two?" Sakura ask. Kakashi smile and tell them who was the other two teams who was trained by the two.

--*--