12: Utakata and Saiken

Early in the morning after the day Kakashi made his report to the Hokage, he wanted to find Ashura and Indra for the help so he roam around.

He went to Ichiraku Ramen Shop secretly praying for them to be there.

And he was not wrong. He saw the Red hair Man and the Dark Brown Hair.

"Ashura-San! Indra-San!" Kakashi greeted with a smile. Both Ashura and Indra secretly smirk as they already expect this. Naruto really do a great job from the deduction of Ashura himself.

"Kakashi? Oh you look different the last time I saw you, you're a rule-abiding person and almost lost his emotion," Ashura teased. Kakashi chuckle nervously and put his hand on his hair.

"Well, a lot of things happen, you know it right?" Ashura nodded. Kakashi order a Meat Lover Ramen and started to eat.

"Well, Ashura-san, Indra-san, you know that I'm not used to be a teacher and don't know how to deal children. Naruto told me that you came back so can I ask for some help to train them?" Kakashi embarrassingly ask.

"Well you know that we are busy right? We just came back from the long term mission we've got to the Hokage," Indra said.

"Well, just one day, can you?" Kakashi hopefully ask.

"Well, if we're not busy why not?" Ashura said.

"We'll go tomorrow, we still have something to do today," Kakashi nodded and thank them before he left.

--*--

"Indra, go to Yagura and Utakata I'll go to Gaara. Freed Yagura to Obito's control without him knowing it. Make sure to stop the Civil War immediately," Ashura said. Indra nodded and immediately vanished into thin air. It was an advance and upgraded shunshin. It can be said a teleportation technique but it requires a lot of Chakra so he always travel with Ashura using his Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin). But this time, they need to separate since they had a different mission.

Indra knows that he needs to finish it before the sun goes down. He needs to finish it immediately.

He appear to the isolated place near in Kirigakure no Sato. Where he immediately saw Utakata with a blonde curly-hair woman in a red Kimono. They are both running to the ANBU's of Kirigakure.

Utakate tried to protect the woman with all his might. "Water Style: Bubble Release!" He use his flute like and release a lot of bubbles before the ANBU Reach them. He pull the woman to hide again.

Indra remember that the girl named Hotaru who also died after the Akatsuke extract Saiken to him. He also remember according to Ashura's intel that Hotaru wanted to become Utakata's student.

Utakata's Chakra is nearly to exhaustion. Hotaru is not even ninja so she can't help. Utakata only had the last trump card and that is Saiken.

He was accessing his Tailed beast Chakra when he saw Indra making his entrance. In just one blow of his Kusanagi, his second strongest sword aside from Akuma, everyone had been killed immediately.

Utakata know how powerful the ANBUs who's following him. Even he had the power of Six Tailed beast, he still can even killed them without a scratch.

But the man who stood in his front just kill them in one blow.

"Who are you?" Utakata was trembling but still wanted to protect Hotaru. It was one of the reason why he don't want her to be a ninja.

The cruel reality of a ninja can broke a fragile porcelain like Hotaru.

While he was trembling, Saiken, the sixth Tailed Beast sneer.

"His chakra is too familiar, Utakata. Too familiar but I forgot already," Saiken said in Utakata's mind scape.

"I am the reincarnation of Indra that came from the future," Indra said with a serious voice.

Saiken can't help but to feel afraid. His father's Son, the reincarnation rather is front of them.

"Utakata, you need to leave. That guy is too dangerous. He was the prodigy son of our Father. Our father who created us, he become evil and tried to kill his own father and Little Brother," Saiken is panicking but Indra just shrugged and bring his Kusanagi to his scroll.

"I can hear you, Saiken. Just like what I've said. I am only his reincarnation. I am not totally him, I came from the future together with Ashura's reincarnation to protect the world from the extinction. Saiken, Utakata, we need your help to save the world," Indra is really not used to explain himself to others. Ashura is much more fitted to this.

"Wh-what?" Utakata said.

Indra sigh and open his EMS. "I'll bring back your futures memories," just like that, Utakata saw himself being chase by the group akatsuki. He saw himself died because of this extraction of Six Tailed to him. He also saw that he become a tool to the war and fight to them against his will. He saw everything and knows that it was truth.

He already know that the person who is in his front is none other than Uchiha Sasuke making himself believe that he is really came from the future.

"Master..." Hotaru softly said. She was confuse to what Indra said to them but it was cleared to her that Utakata understand him.

"Take us in," Utakata said. Indra smiled a bit and hold the two. In just a while they duplicate as if both of them are twin. Utakata was amaze how his 'twin' really looks like him.

"You both act like the two and don't let anyone knows that you are just a duplication. Let the Akatsuki killed you and let them have the fake Saiken on their hands. Saiken's fake chakra will vanish after they all got all the 8 tailed beast," Utakata and Hotaru's 'twin' nodded.

Indra open a portal and let the enter. Just for a while, the Genjustu that Indra cast slowly faded when Indra enter the portal.

After just for a while, they grasp to where they are.

--*--