19: Training I

"Uh I was-" Ashura stop him and smirk.

"What? You were lost in the path of life?" Ashura ask.

"Or a black cat blocks your way so you need to take the long route?" Indra ask too.

Kakashi sweatdrop by the two.

"How about the reason that you met a old woman and help her to crossed the street?" Ashura add.

"Hn... how about your favorite author was in town and you just get a signed copy of his new book?"

"Got arrested by an accident and took a while to clear you name?"

"You felt to like and and it was so hard! You felt like being late then ask us if we've got a problem to that?"

"Gai challange you?"

"Don't feel like telling us?"

"Had to pick up new copy of Icha Icha Paradise?"

Both Ashura and Indra told every reason that Kakashi told to them always when he was late. All of them that makes kakashi sweatdrop.

"Now! What is your reason for you to be late to all of what we told you?" Ashura ask with a smirk.

"Uh I-I I chase the cat named tora! Since the Daimyo bump to me!" Kakashi explain. Ashura and Indra smack their hand into their forehead and shake their head.

"You've got to be kidding me, Kakashi!" Ashura shouted. Kakashi eye smile again and put his hand to their shoulder.

"Well, I don't know how did you manage to tell every excuse I always told to everybody. I actually arrive the same time you both arrive but I just hide and wanted to watch your sparring to my two cute little genins. I can say that you're too cruel," Kakashi said. Both Indra and Ashura knows that Kakashi really arrive same time with them so they did not pursue to issue anymore.

"Well, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, lets begin to the Tree Climbing without using your hand. It was only simple to do. You only need to put a right amount of chakra to your feet, calm your self, focus your mind to it and practice until you can do it as if you are just walking to the ground. And Sakura, if you manage to complete it in just 3 hours, I'll teach you some techniques that will come handy to the future," Sakura become happy and quickly nodded. And practice her tree climbing.

He let Indra to guide the three while he rest for a bit and meditate. But before he could start Kakashi approach him.

"Well, Ashura-san, can't you see? The training ground looks horrible," Kakashi pointed the crater he create. Ashura gelt embarrass as he scratch his hand to his head to hide his face.

He chuckle embarassingly as he perform a hand sign.

"Nature Style: Restoration Technique!" The whole crater begun to fill again and some of the grass that had been rooted go back to its place. The whole place become like new again.

"Woah? Can I copy that jutsu?" Ashura chuckle again and nodded but before he perform the jutsu, he created another crater.

Kakashi open his Sharingan and now ready to copy Ashura's jutsu. After that he let Ashura perform the hand-sign.

"Nature Style: Restoration Technique!" Ashura just fill the half of the crater while he let Kakashi to complete the restoration.

He manage to copy the jutsu which was really a lot of help.

--*--

Just like how Ashura predicted it, Sakura manage to master the tree climbing with only three hours. So he invited him to a place where a lot of trees are surrounding them.

"I want you to meditate first. Meditate for only 1 minute make sure to clear your mind and to calm it," Sakura nodded and started to meditate.

While Sakura was meditating, Ashura made a rank-S seal to prevent the things happen here to be heard or to be feel by someone. All the Chakra will just surrounds the seal and it will be absorb.

After a minute Ashura let her open her eyes.

"Now control your chakra to you first and form it like this," a blue glow of chakra was controlled to his fist. It surrounds Ashura's fist like he had a circle to his hand.

Sakura tried it for one hour before she mastered it.

"After that, let your chakra enter you muscles in your hand from the tip of your finger until in the middle of your arm. Now tried to touch my arm," Sakura touch Ashura's arm and she become surprise as she felt as if it was a still. It was harden and but the blue glow of the Chakra was nowhere to be found.

"Don't press your hand too much. You need to let the chakra be the shield of your hand and slightly loose it so you will be comfortable. After that, smash it to the ground just like what I've done a while ago," Again, Sakura nodded and tried to focus to her task.

After five hours she master it making her happy as he hug Ashura.

"Thank you Ashura-Sensei!" She exclaim. Ashura restore the place and restore the chakra of Sakura.

"Your chakra control was nearly perfect, you know? It was an extremely requirements to do a medical ninjutsu. I'm sure you'll be fit to become a medic nin at the same time a Taijutsu and Genjutsu master," Ashura said. Sakura smiled and nodded.

Ashura gave her a pair bracelet and two anklet.

"Wear this everyday and don't removed it. It was a gravity magnet bracelet and anklet. It will help you to condition yourself for the next meeting we will got. It will be heavy for you right now but tried to move with it. It will increase by 3% of the original weight of the the heaviness of these accessories after you become comfortable to the latest weight of this," Sakura wore it immediately and she felt the heaviness of it. But instead of complaining, a determination filled her eyes.

She will really research about medical ninjutsu tomorrow since they only have a half day. And be used to the weight she had.

Both of them came back to the main field. Ashura saw the grinning Naruto. He saw a lot of bruise and wounds to him even his clothes was torn and too dirty. He has the same state to Sasuke but Naruto was worst than Sasuke's state.

"Thank you Indra-Sensei? It really helps a lot! Believe it!" All of them laugh and this includes Sasuke.

"Alright! Lets go to Ichiraku, my treat!" Ashura said.

"So no one will hold up okay? Order as many as you can!" Naruto exclaim his happiness and tried to compete to Sasuke.

--*--