Dean sighed dejectedly. He could never get past that boy's fear of him. "Well, you're okay, right? Sorry, I didn't see you" he said politely.

Pharm blinked. He looked up timidly and gave the older boy a shy smile. "Em... no, I was in a hurry. You... don't need to say sorry..." he said slowly and looked down again, unsure what to do. Should he walk away? Should he stay? But... what would he do standing there? Em... won't be rude to walk away? Maybe, say goodbye? But why? And why the hell is he always naked? It's a damn school for crying out loud!

Dean smiled. "Em... you leaving?" he asked a moment later, tired of the awkward silence yet unsure of what to talk to the boy who was also just standing there looking at the ground like it was the most interesting thing around.

Pharm was yet again startled as he looked up at the senior, blinking, trying to comprehend what to say. Then he shook his head. "Em... y-yeah, yeah... h-home... g-going home... yeah..." he looked down nervously. "So... I'll... go..."

"Ye-yeah... yeah, sure..." Dean stepped aside with a sigh, he didn't want the boy to go. Unknown to them, Win was watching their interaction from the pillar he sat across, shaking his head at the disastrous duo and jumped down, having enough and deciding to take matters in his own hands.

"Ey, paper boat! Doing okay?" he asked Pharm who looked at him like he'd seen a ghost. Then he looked around, trying to find who the senior was talking to before turning back to Win with a frown.

"That's not my name phi" Pharm said and Win laughed out.

"Okay, Khun Pharm Vongviphan, and I got that from the form you filled for my club. I'm asking you, you have missed a lot of school. How are you?" Win asked with a teasing smirk.

"Em... okay?" Pharm spoke in an unsure tone.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" Win threw another question, making Pharm even more confused while Dean elbowed him hard.

"Stop messing with him" Dean hissed sternly in his deep, cold tone. Then he looked at Pharm and his face softened. "He's just messing with you"

"Emm..." Pharm looked down, playing with the strap of his bag.

Win chuckled. "Okay. Sorry, nong. Old habits. Now, you can ask Dean for help if you have trouble with classes. He's a genius" he said, eyeing Dean with a smirk as Dean tried his best not to show how he'd straightened up at the offer. "Is your brother okay now?"

Pharm smiled a bit, opening his mouth to answer but got cut off by a loud shriek.

"P'FAAM! JU TUPID! COME OWWW! WEEK GOO TO DADA! AATHI WOU BITE JU!"

Pharm closed his eyes with a groan. "I'm sure he's never been better" he turned to the exist just as a tiny toddler came running to him with a blue jacket and a cute monkey cap on his head with sheep ears. He had a small backpack in one hand, dragging behind him, while he had color books in the other that he had difficulty holding.