Chapter 47 - Exposed

Start from the beginning

"I didn't imagine mom." Vaughan replied.

"But... It doesn't make any since." Spike spoke up.

"Vaughan, how could you be uh, Remix, when she was a robot and you're a human?" Captain Witwickey asked, coming towards the two girls.

"That part puzzles me as well." Optimus thought a loud, cupping his chin. "Vaughan, could you elaborate?"

"Well, to be honest I didn't really believe him. At first anyways. But I slowly started putting the pieces together based on the information I already knew about her." Vaughan explained. "We both enjoy music, we both created Dubstep, and I'm able to control her soundwave powers."

"Hmm..... That part I'm starting to understand." said Prowl.

"If Megatron had tested her powers on other humans and they failed, and Vaughan was the only successful subject, then that hypothesis is very likely." Ratchet added.

"Vaughan, I'm not pointing any fingers or anything," Jazz began, walking over and kneeling next to her and her family. "If you are Remix, then why are you a human now, instead of being Cybertronian like she always was?"

Vaughan sighed. "That's the part I'm still trying to figure out."

There was a sudden cough as Wheeljack stood up, catching everyone's attention. "Don't mean to interrupt."

"Of course Wheeljack. What is it?" Optimus asked the engineer.

"I've completed the repairs to Teletraan-1. Should I power it back on?" He asked in reply.

"Well, I suppose now than later is best." Optimus agreed.

"Fire it up Wheeljack." said Ironhide.

Wheeljack nodded as he pushed a button on Teletraan-1's keypad. The screen exploded to life, at first just filling with black and white static.

Until it regained control, and a face appeared on screen.

It was so sudden that it spoked everyone with a gasp.

"Alpha Trion?" Optimus asked for clarification.

"Optimus Prime, forgive my sudden intrusion." Alpha Trion replied.

Alpha Trion was an old Cybertronian with navy blue optics, a light pale faceplate, a long, white metal beard, with a red and light purple colour scheme with his armour.

"Not at all." Optimus replied, shaking his head.

"Don't mean to sound so rude Alpha Trion, but we're kind of in the middle of a situation here." Bumblebee spoke calmly, stepping forward.

"I understand. Which was why I have been trying to get into contact with you all for the last few days now." Alpha Trion replied.

"Wait, what?" Cliffjumper clicked with confusion.

"Our apologies Alpha Trion. Teletraan-1 has been out of commission for the last few days due to a recent Decepticon takeover." Optimus explained. "But it has been taken care of."

"That's glad to hear." Alpha Trion replied. "Now the reason I've been trying to reach you is because I have information that could aid you all."

"What kind of information?" Wheeljack asked.

"Information regarding to Remix." He answered.

Everyone was silent again as they all processed in their minds what they had just heard.

"Come again?" Captain Witwickey was the first to speak up.

"How did you know?" Vaughan asked suddenly, stepping closer towards Teletraan-1.

"Two things actually. Number 1, as I was calling you moments ago, Teletraan-1's receiver was functional, so I could hear everything you said, but I couldn't say anything back." He began.

"So you were ease dropping then." Daphine huffed, crossing her arms.

"Yes, but for good reason. Now, number 2, The Covient of Primus foretold me." He added.

"It did?" Optimus asked, his sudden brightness emphasizing his question.

"What's the Covient?" Vaughan asked.

"It's kind of like what you humans have, the Bible, but it's a little bit different." Optimus started.

"The Covient of Primus contains entries, messages from Primus regarding the past, present day, and can reveal the future as well." Alpha Trion continued. "Last night, Primus reached out to my spark and sent me a message."

"What did he say?" Optimus asked.

"He said.... Remix was alive." Alpha Trion. He raised a finger, pointing it at Vaughan. "And I believe that Remix stands before me, right now."

Vaughan's mouth gapped open slowly as her knees start to wobble. Her father reached out, catching the girl before she could fall.

"Vaughan!" He yelped as he caught her.

She steadied herself, looking back up at the screen. "How?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you know Remix? She obviously doesn't sound like any other Cybertronian to you. Even if she was a famous musician." Vaughan added.

Alpha Trion sighed as he locked optics with the human girl.

"She was my first creation..... My daughter."