"You're not in the most favorable position to be making orders now, my dear brother," he spat the last word as if it was poisonous.

Alexander made to take another step but was stopped as Alonzo's grin widened, Ameena weakly groaned in pain from his hands tightening.

"You," Alonzo quipped, "You just need to stand and wait patiently...I now have an audience with my most favored brother and my dear old dad, sarebbe un peccato lasciarlo andare sprecato." His words were like ice, no amount of goodwill or any genuineity could be traced. Only cold hearted acknowledgement.

In this games of cards, it was he who had the best hand at this moment...and he knew it.

The brief shock had finally left Nicolai, he stepped forward his eyebrows almost forming a unibrow as they knitted deeply in anger.

"What the hell are you doing Alonzo! Stop this at once!" Nikolai could no longer hold back, watching the scene with absolute incredulity.

He would've never guessed the always subdued and obedient Alonzo could display such an extent of vileness. The rose-sheened curtains had risen and for the first time he was revealing what he was capable of to the Godfather himself.

At first Nikolai had came here with Alexander with the intent to calm him so when the time came and Alonzo made his appearance he could at least ensure Alexander wouldn't kill him.

Regardless of who was preferred...Alonzo was still a son on the Godfather and he did in fact carry Nikolais blood.

It would've been a complicating situation yes but...he'd at least allow Alexander to delta out whatever punishment that didnt involve death or permanent disablement.

This was the intention Nikolai had kept to himself.

He would've never guessed this was what he was met with. And that girl...she looked even worse than the last time he saw her. Even he found himself getting angry.

Alonzo heard his father's yell yet did nothing but laugh. After walking in to see both of them so conveniently in one place he had already adjusted his plans...this was indeed a rare opportunity.

"If you know what's best for you, Father, you'd shut that mouth of yours before you find yourself losing your tongue."

His words, a clear threat, made Nicolai almost froth at his mouth and spit blood. This...This son of a whore dared to threaten him??

This was...This was absolute madness.

"Now," Alonzo ignored the Godfather who was now slowly going red in the face from anger, then with a flick of his wrist, he steered Ameena away and harshly shoved her face first into the person's arms next to him.

The woman with a scar on her face and many bandages caught her effortlessly then held her. Her grin looking just as manical as Alonzo's.

Bianca?

Alex felt his breath leave him, then his throat tightened up again in seconds when the womans hands lightly latched on to Ameena's throat in what could be a deathgrip if she just so wished it.

"This is quite an opportunity presented to me today...how stupid would I be to not grab hold of it."

"Opportunity?" Nikolai asked, his voice tinged with suspicion.

"Yes...Godfather, an opportunity." He smiled. His eyes trailed over Alex, Nicolai and the two men with forgettable faces that stood to Nickolai's side. Then he looked back at his own group of six. The two men behind him and the other two bringing up the rear.