10. Stop The Lullaby!

Start from the beginning

"You fool. A station as big as this has more speakers hidden around, you won't be able to get to all of them."

Karissa darted at him and slammed her ice sword on his scythe once more."And you want to get your rights back as a guild when you deservingly lost it?" she shot back mockingly with a smirk on her, leaning her face a bit closer as she snickered. "You look like a bunch of children wailing and asking for attention in all the wrong ways. Your rights will never be returned like that."

Karissa sensed that her words hit a nerve since his face twitched. Erigor growled in annoyance before pushing her back with force. Karissa caught herself with her wind and kept herself upright.

"You're testing my patience, you fly." Erigor appeared in front of her in a gust of wind and aimed a kick at her. Her arms shot up and blocked his hit that sent her flying to the ground. She landed on her feet with a stumble.

As Karissa dropped back in front of Lucy, the blonde haired girl could only silently stare at her like as if she grew another head. The shy girl that she saw on the train and during the ride to fetch Natsu was gone. Now, there was different person standing there.

So far, Lucy had noticed that every Fairy Tail she met so far had something peculiar about them. Prior to entering the station, she figured that Karissa was the normal one. But now...

Was she actually two-faced or something?

"Tch, that fucker." Karissa cussed darkly, frightening Lucy.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Now that we've come this far, we don't want rights anymore. It's power! Those with power can wipe the past clean, and can rule the future."

Suddenly a man from Eisenwald crouched down and slammed his hand on the floor. "Too bad for you, flies!" He gave them a twisted grin. "You won't get to see the new dark age because you're going to the afterlife!" From his position, he emitted magic power that summoned up shadows that raced across the floor.

Karissa and Gray readied themselves as they watched the shadows approach them, but they were taken back when the shadows moved past them.

Erza whipped around. "Lucy!"

The shadows shot up menacingly before Lucy, making her freak but were easily destroyed by fire after Natsu got back up on his feet, now recovered from his motion sickness.

The man looked surprised, "You?!"

"I knew I recognized that voice." Natsu grinned while cracking his knuckles.

"The guy from the train?" Karissa glanced at her friend.

"Yeah, and I need to get some payback."

Just as Natsu said that, Erigor vanished before their eyes. Without delay, Erza asked both Natsu and Gray to chase after Erigor which they did after being told twice. Karissa watched them leave a cloud of smoke behind as they fearfully dashed away.

"They're going after Erigor!"

"Leave it to me!" said a member with a hat that reminded Karissa of a bee. He had these wires attached to his fingers that he used to latch on the railing on the higher floor, pulling himself up. The one controlling the shadows earlier decided to assist him in hopes of beating up Natsu for what he did to him. He left in a puddle of shadows.

"After we clean up these guys, we're heading after them, too." Erza observed the rest of the guild that stayed behind.

"Three girls against this many!?" Lucy panicked as she slowly took some steps back.

A couple of members of the dark guild began mocking them, laughing as they did so.

"We're gonna pluck off your wings, fly-babies— EH?!" The man with whiskers on his face was suddenly pulled towards them.