'give me the phone' she said and snatched it from him

'why? Your score is okay!'

'let's play something else... truth or dare'

'we aren't in high school!'

'truth or dare?' she insisted

'truth' he said rolling his eyes

'which is the talent you wished you possessed?'

Shahrukh thought for a while 'seeing the future and playing the guitar'

'what!' Kajol started laughing for his mixed strange answer

'you?'

'I want to write a book' Kajol replied passionately

'really?' he asked in astonishment and she nodded 'A book about what?'

'I don't know... but I enjoy writing a lot. I think that I express my feelings better in writing'

'Technology spoiled everything... you would be writing letters for me now'

'fine, but I will write you whenever I feel like' Kajol said happily 'truth or dare?'

'truth'

'when was the last time you faked being sick to get out of something?.... oh that's a good question'

'erm, whenever I say that I have a headache and that I need to go to my room. I do this a lot to end a conversation actually and now I will have to think of something else to do' he confessed then said 'let's try a dare'

'have a pillow fight with the person opposite to you'

'we can do this when we go home... another dare'

'wow, you are enjoying the game' she said smiling 'take a funny group photo... we are two'

Shahrukh stood up and clapped so everyone in the restaurant looked at him 'will all of you please gather here for a photo?'

'Shahrukh! what are you doing? ' she whispered, but for her surprise some people came closer and gathered for the photo and all made funny expressions with their faces

'thank you all' Shahrukh said sweetly and people just came back to their tables while Kajol kept laughing 'you are crazy' she said

 'your turn he said when he sat down 

She bit her lower lip when she read what was written 'put lipstick on another player without using your hands'

'that's easy' he said and kissed her lips 'that's my favorite part of the game' he winked then took the phone from her

'dare' she said giggling

'spin the bottle and kiss on the lips whoever it lands on'

'another dare' Kajol said raising an eyebrow

'Eskimo kiss another player of your choice'

'what is going wrong with this game?' Kajol wondered snatching the phone from him, she chose truth this time but then she slapped her forehead, showed him the phone screen and he burst out laughing "would you rather kiss the person sitting in front of you?"

'this app is going crazy' he said laughing

'it is better for us to order, I got bored' Kajol said placing the phone back in her bag