𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Start bij het begin

"never mind that. now i can't blackmail daddy big bucks anymore. my gravy train just ran right off the tracks!"

"everyone's looking at us."

"i'm sure val and chris are used to it," adam shrugged, starting to walk away but bree yanked him back.

"hey, quit your staring! scram! so they're bionic, get to class before they mow you down with their finger missiles."

"how could this happen? what are we gonna do?"

"i don't know. we're in big trouble."

"wait, i know how we can fix this. we'll convince everyone the video was made with special effects, you know, like those fake videos adam's always watching," leo suggested.

"so 'giant baby eats tokyo' is fake? i should have known," he sighed. "where are they gonna get a diaper that big?"

"leo, that might actually work."

"well, first we better go tell mister davenport and their dad," bree said, gesturing over to the twins.

"wait, wait, hold on. is 'giant baby eats london' fake, too, because i just sent fifty bucks to the victims' relief fund?"

"valerie," jenna whispered as they tried to leave the school.

"we'll catch up," she told the others, dragging chris over to her blonde friend.

"excuse me, there is no 'we'!"

"is it true? that you're bionic?"

"no, it was just special effects-"

"then why did leo say that everyone was gonna find out the truth?"

"if you heard that then-"

"i'm sorry, jenna," valerie interrupted chris, annoying the latter. "i would have told you, but my dad made me promise that i'd keep it a secret. the only reason the davenport's knew is because they share the same secret. now, please, don't tell anyone that video is real. i'm begging you."

"if it's a secret that'll put your life in danger again then i'll keep it. i love you, but promise me no more secrets."

"pinky promise," she smiled, embracing jenna and mumbling 'i love you'. "thank you for being understanding."

"i see why you didn't tell me, but i hope you know i'm gonna take advantage of this."

"mister davenport!" chase barged into the mansion, the rest of the team nearby.

"we just heard."

"what are we gonna do?" tasha asked.

"i say we sell chase to the circus and use the money to start our new life."

leo shrieked when the front door opened, lightening up the mood for a second when they all realized it was just martin.

"big d, i know how we can spin this."

"oh, no, no, we're way past spinning, leo. that video is all over the news. experts have verified the footage wasn't manipulated," douglas spoke, changing the channel on the tv to the news, where a clip of bree using her super speed played.