ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 , ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ!

♧♧♧♧𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬,𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.♧♧♧♧

! ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎG !

This story includes the following :

* 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢

* 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

* 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I am loved. I am cherished. I am Useful. "  Those words came out of Y/n's mouth as she was looking at herself in the mirror.

" You know you should stop looking at the mirror playing the role as Marilyn Monroe. " James said as he walked in. Y/n gave him a death stare and then they both bursted out in laughter. He grabs his Cap from the room and leaves. "Hey remember! you have a competition today! " He yells from the hallway.

Y/n gets packing for the Dance competition.  Y/n packs her dance shoes, she looks over at her outfit that she's going to wear.

The top is black with a white collar and Japanese text on it saying " River " which was the name of the team.

Y/n's shoes are platform boots that are pitch black with chains, she's not supposed to be wearing those but they suit the outfit. The pants were pitch black with chains hanging down from each side.

She also had a vest that she thought would suit it, a full techwear outfit. Sounds good. Y/n zips up the bag and leaves the room.

" Where's todays competition? " Noah asks.

"..." (Place of your choice)Noah looks at you as he takes a bite of an apple he got from the kitchen.

" That's far away, want me to drive you? "

"Yes please" she looks at him whilst puppy eyeing.

"Yea, yea go get a snack so we can get going" Y/n goes ahead and does as he says, she also grabs a snack and shouts out to James

" If you need anything just call, and when you leave put the keys in the mailbox! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah drags her to the car. It's a red 2019 audi Q8. Noah liked to call it the red beast, looked more like period blood to be honest. She opened the door and sat inside, Noah did the same. Noah looked at Y/N and smirked.