"Now that is the Lydia we know and love" I said as I turned to face Allison.

"Shall we?" I said gesturing in front of me.

"Of course" She said as the two of us walked side by side after our bestfriend.

I made my way out to the lacrosse field as I carried my chemistry books in hand.

"What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah" Scott told him with a nod.

"Get who one-on-one?" I asked as I sat beside Scott on the bench.

"Apparently there's another werewolf according to him" Stiles explained briefly as he gestured to Scott while he pulled his gloves on.

"Dear god Derek" I muttered. "Who?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out" Scott told me.

"Okay I got an idea" Stiles said as he ran over to coach. The bot quickly ran back with a smile on his face knowing his plan had worked.

"I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day" Stiles informed him.

"But I hate playing goal" Scott argued.

"Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea" Stiles said frustrated that nobody caught onto his 'idea'

The lightbulb in my head suddenly flipped a switch as I realised what he had meant as I nodded to him "Smart one Stillinski"

"Ohh" Scott said as though he understood while he looked down to the ground. "What's the idea?" He asked snapping his head back up to Stiles.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes" Stiles said as he grabbed his friend.

"Let's go! Line it up!" Coach shouted as he blew the whistle loudly. Scott ran to the goals as Coach blew his whistle as he threw the ball to one of the team members. As the boy started running, Scott ran from the goal right past the defender who stood back in confusion as he charged colliding bodies with the boy. Scott helped the boy back up while sniffing him as he stepped away from the boy confused.

"McCall! Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal." Coach informed the shaggy-haired boy while he pointed back to the empty goal.

Scott ran back to the goal as he agreed,"Yes Coach"

Coach once again blew the whistle and threw the ball and once again Scott charged to the boy. This time the player was thrown right over Scott's shoulder as he flipped onto his back. Scott then crouched down smelling the boy over.

"What the hell man?" The boy asked who I recognised to be Matt.

"My bad dude" Scott said apolitically. He then ran right over Matt who began to sit up while Coaxh shouted after him.

"McCall. The positions goal keeper. Not goal abandoner" Coach said sternly to the boy.

"Yes Coach"

The next player went and surely enough he was doing to the ground and this time the defender even stepped aside as he knew the pattern of Scott running form the goal. Scott then knelt down sniffing the boy once again.