Chapter Seven

"Sometimes keeping a secret seems like the right thing to do because telling the truth might hurt someone and makes it seem like you don't love them. But really, telling the truth is the right thing to do. It's the most loving thing to do." -Ginny L. Yttrup

[Harry's P.O.V.]
Hours later it was Sunday.

"Niall! Hurry up!" I yell.

  I hear a faint 'I know' and continue to wash my face. I then throw on some comfy clothes; a purple knit sweater, and a pair of black sweatpants before tying a bandana in my hair.

  It was around 4 am in the morning. I was informed to be at the location by 4:30 am—leaving just enough time to get my hair styled and have my makeup and wardrobe complete. We were supposed to begin shooting at around 5:30 am to have the best sunrise lighting. When doing an outdoor shoot, it is best to shoot early in the morning or in the evening around golden hour to have the best lighting.

  I grab my phone and to my surprise, Niall is already in the driver's seat to one of my cars. He is dressed in a plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

  "Took you long enough," he scoffed.

"I- never mind. Let's just go."

"As you wish, your highness."

"Says the Irish Princess," I glare.

"Aww, little Harold thinks I'm a princess!" He coos.

"J-just fucking drive."

I hear him scoff once more before his foot puts pressure on the pedal and we begin speeding towards the location.

  I block out the noises from around us and my mind drifts off elsewhere...

  I'm brought back to the present as the aroma of freshly baked pastries practically causes me to drool. From the scent of chocolate, flour, and sugar to the scent of strawberries, honey, and cinnamon.

  My eyes gaze to the seat next to me and Niall isn't there.

  "Niall?"

  No reply.

  I take out my phone and call him.

  No answer.

  Moments later the "blonde" haired boy comes dashing out the bakery's front doors with a large white back in hand.

  He locks eyes with me and opens the car door.

  "I see you're finally awake."

  "I fell asleep no more than ten minutes ago," I yawn.

  "Awww poor Haz didn't get enough beauty sleep last night?"

  I roll my eyes and gesture to the bag now in his lap.

  "Oh! I got us some breakfast. Thought you might be hungry...okay-well, I was the hungry one," he admits.

  "You're always hungry."

  "And? Gotta problem with that Styles?" His voice was now stronger.

  "Woah, Woah, calm your tits," I joke.

  "You seem to have forgotten...I ain't got any tits, sorry man," he "apologizes" and takes a bite from a blueberry muffin.

  I genuinely don't know how to respond to that, so I don't speak until we arrive fifteen minutes later.

  The place has a black background set up outside as well as a lot of lighting equipment. People are running back and forth, placing things down, and shouting at one another. I locate a portable toilet (porta-potty) and say a quick bye to Niall. I lock the door, use it and reopen the door to see Niall chatting away with Zayn. I run my hand through my hair and slowly walk over to the two.