Chapter Three

"Not telling me something or hiding something on purpose is just the same as lying." -Unknown

[Harry's P.O.V.]
A loud beeping fills my ears. I slowly reach my arm over and flick off my alarm. After no later than five minutes, Niall barges into my bedroom.

"Harold! Get the fuck out of bed! It's the first day of school!" he exclaims cheerfully.

  I groan and head over to my bathroom. I wash my face, pee, and brush my teeth. Niall then comes in and applies what I think is foundation—I'm not sure—to my arms and torso. Soon enough, my tattoos are covered and nowhere to be seen. I thank him and begin to gel my hair to remove my curls. I carefully place the brown-colored contacts into each eye before walking out of the bathroom and changing into my 'Marcel' clothes. I place my new thick black glasses and place them on the bridge of my nose. I take a look in the mirror and can barely recognize the man I see before me. I smile and grab my backpack, shove my Harry phone in the pocket and grab my new Marcel phone (yes I got a separate phone for Marcel), and place it in my back pocket before greeting Niall in the kitchen.

"Can you drive?" I asked, munching on a banana.

"Sure, we need to go now though," he informs, grabbing the keys to my old Ford.

I follow him out the door and into the car.

Niall and I spent the past week relaxing, watching tv, playing football in our backyard, and enjoying ourselves.

Now, I was scared shitless out of my mind. One; I'm the new kid. Two; I'm practically begging to get beaten up, dressed like this and all. Three; What if people recognize me as Harry Styles? Four; What if people don't like me? And Five; What if I let it slip that I'm not actually Marcel? Management would get me in so much trouble if anyone found out.

Nerves were now getting the best of me, causing my right knee to bob up and down rapidly. Niall immediately noticed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous I guess. I haven't been in a public school in a few years."

"It'll be alright, Haz...We'll be alright," he assured me.

"I hope you're right."

"When am I not?" he sent me a dramatic look.

"True," I nod.

  The silhouette of the high school came into view. Niall pulled into a parking space quite far from the front doors to avoid gathering attention. We locked the car and walked towards the front doors.

  "Breathe, Harry. Breathe."

  I take a deep breath and head inside through the metal doors. The first room when you enter is the office. I pull Niall inside.

  "What can I help you, boys, with?" the lady at the desk asks with a grin on her face.

  "We would like to have a chat with Mr. Henderson," I replied.

  "Sure. Head on in," she kindly gestures towards the door on our left.

  We knock on the wooden door before hearing a muffled "Come in," by Mr. Henderson.

  Niall turns the handle and Mr. Henderson looks up from his paperwork lying on his desk.

  "Hello Niall, Hello Harry."

  "Hi Mr. Henderson, you wanted to speak with us?" I recall him asking us earlier.

  "Ah yes. Take a seat," he pauses until we are seated. "I have informed the teachers to refer to you as Marcel Twist from this point on unless you are alone. Niall," he makes eye contact with Niall. "Simon wanted me to remind you to keep Harry in check. Make sure he doesn't blow his cover or Simon will pull him from the school and we wouldn't want that. Would we?"