thirteen

While I was getting in the car, Avontae was putting Serayah in her car seat

While I was getting in the car, Avontae was putting Serayah in her car seat. He didn't tell me where he was going I just wanted to tag along.

"Before you even say it, No." He said as he closed his door and drove off.

"You don't even know what I was about to say." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do, you was gone ask for the aux." He said.

"That's not even fair." I mumbled as the music started playing.

They ask me why I brag about from where I came. Cause I'm a real street nigga, that shit will never change. I come from nothing still adapt to the fame. I'm in my own lane so please don't get in my way.

"I'll never change for no nigga or no bitch, I'll forever hold it down I will never ever snitch." He rapped along.

I'm not gone lie this song fye but he don't need to know that I think that. I'm not even gone ask him what it is.

I typed in the lyrics on google and Yungeen Ace "Life I Live" popped up and I added it to my playlist.

"You like it don't you." He smirked I rolled my eyes.

"It's Ight I guess." I shrugged.

"Daddy lemme play song." Serayah said and I laughed.

"Let my baby play a song you heard her." I teased.

I took the phone and gave it to her. If lil kids don't know nothing they know how to find what they looking for especially on YouTube.

Next thing I know Baby shark started playing on the radio and I instantly regretted giving her his phone.

"Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo." She sung along and he took his phone back.

"Daddy no." She raised her voice and he played another song.

I got a call from Semaj but I hurried up and declined it, but he called me again. I could see Avontae slick side eying me. I went ahead and answered the call putting the phone up to my right ear.

"Hello." I answered.

"Wassup wit' you?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I said.

"What you talking about?" He asked.

"What happened to your little date night?" I asked and Avontae turned the radio up and looked at me.