24.

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | |

Laying in bed, I tossed and turned as I tried to find a more comfortable position but nothing seemed to stick. I just went from my back, my side, my stomach, my other side then back to my back.

No matter what position I turned to I couldn't relax.

"Ugh." I groan and rolling over towards my nightstand, grabbing my phone from off top I unlocked and went straight to my contacts.

Me: hey, you awake?

I quickly typed.

Cameron: yeah, why?

Cameron respond ten or so minutes later.

Me: I can't sleep.

Cameron: of course you can't sleep, you're texting me.

Me: I'm being serious Cam.

Me: I've been at it for an hour and a half already!

Cameron: okay, okay... what can I do to help?

Me: come over and lay with me.

Cameron: alright, I'll be over in a little bit.

Me: kay.

Smiling happily to myself I put my phone down and lay back. I wasn't sure how much Cameron being here would help me sleep but it was a worth a try, plus it was a damn good excuse to get him into my bed.

What I wouldn't give to have him more than sleeping.

Relaxing I closed my eyes for a few seconds until I remembered the state of my room. It was an absolute war zone in here.

"Fuck!" I cursed, jumping out of my bed I ran around the room; grabbing dirty clothes and other various items from my floor I threw it all in a basket.

*

I had just finished stuffing at my things in a basket and hiding it all in the back off my closet --till I could get to it later-- when I heard a faint knock on my front door. "He's here!" I gasp, slamming the closet doors shut I ran out of my room and to the front of my apartment.

"Cameron." I smiled happily, the moment the door was open wide enough for me to see his sleepy puppy dog eyes and messy hair.

Aw.

"Hi." He sleepily smiled before engulfing me in a bear hug which I happily accepted as the smell of his cologne surrounded me. Standing there in the doorway we hugged for a bit more before he started to complain about how tired he was.

"Come on big baby." I teased.

"I'm not a baby." Cameron pouted as he followed me down the hall. "Yeah yeah." I giggled as we made it to my bedroom, pulling him into my bed I covered us both up and snuggled as close and I could to his chest.

Hopefully with Cameron here I could find comfort in him, but while he feel fast asleep the moment his head hit my pillow, I was still awake.

"Great." I sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

~

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

I wake up to the sound of Charlie whining as she tossed next to me, at first I tried to ignore it but the harder I tried to sleep the more she seemed to move. Inhaling sharply I opened my eyes to see her cheeks flushed red in frustration as she moved around.

It was apparent that she was struggling to sleep.

I wouldn't blame her either since her bed was stiff in some places while soft in others, only comfortable to someone who was extremely tired.

"Charlie." I call out catching her attention. "Shit, did I wake you?" Charlie's voice was hushed  but I was too tired to give a response, instead I reached out and grabbed her. Pulling her into my chest I hushed her attempts to speak.

"Shh."

"Camer--" "shh Charlie go to sleep." I hushed her once again as my grip tightened on her. This time Charlie listened and laid in my arms until we both fell asleep.

~

I wake up for the third time tonight, this time it wasn't because of Charlie's turning or the bad support her bed had but my phone. Groaning I release my hold and turn around to see my phone lighting up and vibrating violently.

Who could that be?

Grabbing my phone I unlock it and check my messages.

Ben: Europe Tour plans have been set, you leave in a week. Everything is already arranged so wrap up whatever your doing at home and be ready. The fans will be waiting.

Wtf? I questioned inwardly but didn't think too hard on the subject when I felt Charlie's hand touch my back. "Cameron who is it?" her voice came out small and groggy.

"Ben."

"What does he want?" She asked making me drop my phone "oh nothing." I brushed the text off without a second thought before laying back down, wrapping my arms around her I kissed her forehead before resting my chin on her head and falling back asleep.