3.

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | |

I throw on a white dress shirt over my favorite denim shorts and brown belt before slipping my feet into some tan sandals and putting on a few bracelets and sunglasses. Once I was dressed I went to the bathroom.

Combing and styling my tangled coils, I then grabbed my makeup bag and put on the bare minimum of its contents.

I wasn't a beauty guru so I only did what I knew.

Which was just mascara, eyeliner, blush and lip-gloss.

After I was finsihed I grabbed my teal bag from my room, texted Kira and left my apartment. Driving to Kira's mom's house I jammed to old Mike Posner the whole ride, only stopping when I was in front of the familiar chaotic Hernandez household.

As I got out I noticed a few stares, but mostly I noticed Kira running towards me at full speed before smothering me in a hug. "CHARLIE!!!!" She screamed excited.

"Ohmigod I thought you would never come!!"

"Why? I told you I was coming.. I even texted you."

"I know but you took so long."

"It was barely fifteen minutes, Kira." I give her a look. "Fifteen minutes too long." She returns the look before latching onto my hand. "Come on, you've got a long list of people to say hi to before we can start partying."

"Oh god." 

~

Swaying back an forth to the blaring music, I sipped from the drink in my hand --which was a mixture of Vodka, fruits and some punch.

It was delicious but strong.

"You feeling yourself, Char?" Kira's hot cousin Bentley said with a smirk. Bentley was older than us by two years which added to his appeal but sadly we'd known each other for so long that it would be weird, plus he had a girlfriend.

"Uh huh." I nodded.

"Okay... don't get to lost in your head you still have to meet my friends." He reminded me for the millionth time since I got here. Bentley had been on my back this whole party about me meeting some of his friends.

He's been chasing me around telling me about them and how they'd love to meet me. He'd thrown so much information my way that I couldn't even remember exactly who Bentley initially said they were.

All I knew was that they were supposed to be here any minute now. 

"I know Ben." I grumbled, tired of hearing him repeat the same thing. "Well just don't for--" Bentley went to speak when I cut him off. "Bentley!"

"Sorry." He then walked off.

Once he was gone I danced and drank a bit more before going on a drink run, my cup had ran dry and I wanted more. Filling my cup with the dark red liquid I started to talk to one of Kira's cousins that I knew when the party nearly stopped.

"He just had to invite them." Kira appeared from literally nowhere with an upset look on her face. "Invite who?" I asked just before I saw Bentley walk up to a group of guys.

"Mr. Rich himself --Cameron Dallas."