15.

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | |

Have you ever been so mad that you feel like crying, yeah, well that's me right now; I'm just sitting on Cameron's bed in his room as I try to convince myself I'm calm.

I almost believed myself to until the door opened. Cameron. Immediately he started yelling saying I was the one who started it all, cussing out his precious maid and threatening her for no reason.

Staring at him in disbelief, my jaw dropped lower and lower as he yelled.

I can't believe him. 

God he's such an idiot!!!

I thought to myself just before Cameron's voice suddenly became quiet. "Char," He said softly, his firm arms wrapping me in a hug as wet drops hit my pants.

I was crying.

I was crying because I was angry. Crying because I was being yelled at when I only defended myself, crying because Cameron believe her over me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I scream and shove him away, my anger turning on him "Charlie look I'm sorry for yelling but why would you do that to Sarah?" He said and more tears fall.

"You fucking believe her, over me." I scream standing up as he tries to quiet me down with another hug, which I refuse.

"Don't fucking touch me you asshole." I shove him once again, this time he stumbles backwards as my tears down my face faster.

"You fucking believe her over me." I scream and he searches my eyes desperately "why the fuck would you believe her, I didn't even have a reason to hate her until now!" I scream.

"Charlie." Cameron steps closer to me just as my phone vibrates. Kira. "Charlie calm down." He hushes me.

"Don't tell me to be fucking calm when your little whore insulted me and then told you a fucking lie and you ate the shit up." I scream and the door opens.

Nash is in the door frame with a look of concern. "Hey why are you crying." He asks and I wipe my eyes. My phone vibrates again and I look at it.

Kira: I'm here

Kira: do you want me to come in??

Shoving my phone in my pocket I storm out of Cameron's room and down the steps as he and Nash chase after me.

"Charlie!" Cameron calls after me but I ignore him. Once I'm down the steps I see the brunette who's faking tears.

BITCH!

I'm turned around by a sharp grasp. "Don't fucking touch me you goddamn asshole, if you're gonna believe her fucking lies when she disrespected me then I don't need to be here." I pull away from him.

I now have everyone's attention. I look the girl in her eyes tears rolling down my cheeks. "You can fucking have him." I yell.

I run out of the house and to Kira's car. "Hey Char." Kira says and I break down in her car.

"Ohmigod, Charlie why are you crying." Kira hugs me "just get me out of here." I cry harder and she nods.

Kira speeds off down the streets, going straight to her house, when we get there I've calmed down enough to explain what happened, which made Kira pissed.

She then began ranting while I cried again.

"I can't believe her --him!!" She stomped as Sega jumped onto the couch and snuggled against my arm, "Just drop it Kira, I just want to be done with it." I whine making her give me a sad expression before hugging me.

"Fuck them, let's watch a movie."

"Yeah." I agreed as she turned on Kick Ass 2.