6.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

Standing in front of me Bentley banged on a apartment door as I stood behind him and nurse the remains of my beer while Carter and Matt were downstairs in the car with the girls they brought. Nash was just beside me as he chilled and Taylor was next to Bentley rushing him --he badly had the hots for Kira.

It was very annoying.

Anyway it was nearly midnight and we had just left Bentley's aunt's party to come here so I was slightly tired and a little bit drunk.

"Come on open the door!!" Bentley banged once more just before it open but instead of being the girl who owned the apartment it was Kira. "Benny why don't you ever listen." She immediately complained.

"Oh be quiet." Bentley groaned before pushing his way into the apartment, reluctantly Kira let the rest of us in before disappearing around a corner. Of course that wasn't without Taylor who was hot on her heels.

Pushing off the wall I take my time walking into the apartment and look around. The place wasn't nothing too eye catching, rather it was more homey feeling with its slightly cluttered interior, soft paint and warm decorations.

"Nice." I spoke under my breath as the sound of laughing ringing through the apartment. "Cam come here!" Bentley and Taylor yell causing me to walk towards their voices, when I do get to them Nash, Taylor and Bentley are laughing hysterically as they point at the balcony.

Trailing my gaze from them to the balcony I see the outline of two small figures. They had feminine design so I assumed it was Kira and her friend, Harley --I think.

"Come on bitches --come up here!" Kira screamed. "Fuck off, I'm busy." Carter's distant voice responded. "Well wrap it up and come inside already!!" a second voice yelled.

"Fine." Carter sighs making the girls dance and me chuckle.

The curtains then opened and in stepped Kira and Harley. Kira was still wearing what she had on earlier but her friend had changed and was now wearing shorts and a tight fitting tee that showed off her cleavage and curves.

"Damn." we all said just as Carter, Matt and their girls walked in.

~

Sitting in the living room we all just talked and drank some more. We were all having a decent time with no arguments which was shocking --probably because we were all to tired to care. Well if not everyone at least me.

As well as the girls Matt and Carter brought with them, seeming as they went home already. Anyway I was sitting on the couch with a fresh beer in my hand and a buzzed smile on my face as my hat fell low on my head, blocking some of my view.

I was listening to Matt and the dumbass topic he'd brought up from the floor --he was drunk. "Seriously though guys if Professor X can move objects with his mind why can't he move his legs to walk?" He says and I burst with laughter.

"Matt is doesn't work like that, buddy." Nash laughed.

"But shouldn't it!" He protested.

"Guys --guys is it me or is it hot in here?" Harley interrupted as she came out from the kitchen with a wine glass of pink slushy stuff.

"No." we collectively said.

"You guys sure?" She whined, messing with the thermostat making the already chilly room even colder. Once it was at a temperature she liked she sat down, but even then she still wasn't happy.

"Fuck." She began fanning herself. "It's sooo hot in here!!"

"Here we go." Kira muttered.

"You having a hot flash or something?" Taylor raised his brow as Bentley shook his head softly "don't worry about it, she always does this." was all he said as Harley whined more.

Taking a pillow from the couch Harley placed her face on the cool side before flipping it over once the coldness ran out, again and again. "It's like watching a pillowthon." Carter snorted.

"Faster, faster!!" Matt drunkenly yelled.

"UGH!!"

Harley suddenly got up, walking away. Since I was on the end of the couch I had the ability to look around the hallway wall and watch where she was going.

And boy did I see.

As she walked to the back Harley stripped from her clothes leaving her in her bra and matching booty shorts.

I was on the end of the couch so I could see down the hall she was going.

As she walked she stripped off her clothes leaving her in her bra and her matching boy short underwear. Smirking as I watched her pick up the clothes she just removed I couldn't help but comment on her more than pleasing assets.

"Hey nice ass."

She flipped me off.

I laugh hard causing my hat to fall over my eyes again. "Damn it's three o' clock --alright come on guys let's go before it gets any later and Matt drinks another beer." Bentley yawned.

"Yeah then we'll be stuck with drunk, horny and crazy Matt."

Getting up we stretched before I grabbed Matt who was drunk out of his mind. "Bye." Taylor waved to Kira who happily waved back.

Probably excited for us to leave.

"Bye guys!" Harley yelled from the back before me left.

Walking downstairs to my car in the parking lot, I put Matt in the backseat before I got in the driver's and Nash hopped in the passenger seat.

Once we were in I hit the gas and sped off.