20.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

"Hey Char, you wanna go back to my house?" I asked as we sat in the sand and stared out at the water, everyone else had already gone home so it was just us. Choking at my question Charlie sent me a look that was clear as day to read.

'Are you serious?'

"Oh come on Charlie," I beg but she keeps her look. "Charlie." I pout "Cameron we just got back on good terms and you're trying to risk it." She huffed "nothing will happen I promise... we already told Sarah off for her behavior."

She rolls her eyes but leans her head against my shoulder. "Fine but know that I'll beat her ass again if I need to."

I smile.

"Yay Charmander is staying over!!"

~

Pulling up into my driveway I put my car into park before getting out and opening Charlie's door for her --getting out Charlie was barely standing before her small arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled me into a kiss.

Huh?

I internally questioned but enjoyed the moment. Pressing Charlie against the car I gave back the same amount of force making our kiss get intense quickly; getting nearly to the point of stripping each other from our clothes in my driveway.

"Charlie." I pull away breathless.

"W-we should head inside." I pant as Charlie stared up at me with her seductive eyes, "and do what?" She dared to whisper in my ear as her hands trailed down my chest.

Oh fuck me.

Choking all the air in my lungs left my body as my eyes got real wide. "W-we s-sh.." I tried to speak but my head was clouded with all the dirty things I could do to this women. "Don't worry Cam we don't have to rush." She smirked before walking off towards the front door.

Her hips swaying seductively as she glanced back once, beckoning me forward.

"Come on handsome." taking a small breath I hesitantly walked towards my house as I tried to conceal my erection while also trying to fish the keys out of my pocket.

*

By the time I found my keys I was at the door, the porch light wasn't on so I had to go by flashlight but of course the light from my phone didn't really help since Charlie was being my distraction.

Every time I would get close to getting my key into the lock Charlie would do something that made my body shiver, whether it be a gentle kiss on the neck, a quiet whisper of my name or even just a simple touch, I would lose focus and my jeans would tighten more. 

"Here let me do it." Charlie said, taking the keys from my hand and stepping in front of me. With ease she opened the door and turned around to give me a teasing look, "Seems like it just needed a women's touch."

"Maybe." I swallowed hard before following Charlie in.

"Cameron, that you?" I heard Taylor's voice yell from the living room as we walked further in, "Yeah." I simply respond. "Okay.... hey there's some pizza in the kitchen if you want it." He added in.

This time I didn't respond since he already knew that I definitely wanted it, and apparently so did Charlie since she beat me to the kitchen, and just like Taylor said a box of pizza was sitting right there on the counter top.

Both grabbing a few slices and a beer to drink, we ate in silence. I was just enjoying my third slice of pizza when Charlie made herself comfortable on my lap. "Um excuse me, I'm trying to eat." I said hastily seeming as though I just gotten myself to calm down.

"I know."

"Well could you move so I can finish." I ask but she just placed her head on my shoulder and giggle, "Nope."

"Charlie."

"I'm not moving." She kisses my neck and then kisses my neck again, this time finding the sensitive section on my neck.

Fuck.

I bite back a moan and grip her waist tightly.

 This was going to be a long night.