17.

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | |

Three Weeks Later

Sitting on Savannah's living room floor I played with energetic Missy, jumping from place to place she bit both the rope I was holding and my fingers. "Ow Missy." I laugh as she nips my fingers again.

"You're such a bad dog." I laugh some more just before Savannah smacked my head with her physics book "don't say that to my angel." She warned.

"Now take it back."

"Never." I move away just in time to miss her next attack. "Dang it, Missy attack her!" Savannah pointed at me but Missy just ignored her commands, running around instead. "Missy... no Missy, that's not the comman-- nevermind." She sighed and the front door opened.

"Don't worry about it." multiple footsteps echoed through the house causing Missy to freeze and divert all her attention to the living room entryway. She was ready to attack, but of course that only lasted until she saw Bentley walk through the threshold.

The moment Missy saw her master, she exploded back into the ball of energy she was known for and welcomed him home as others filed in behind him.

First was Taylor, then Nash and finally Cameron.

"Shit." Savannah and Bentley both groaned.

~

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

My eyes slowly wonder back to Charlie as she gracefully sits on the floor. I take in all her beauty without hesitation, even though she was pissed at me I couldn't help but stare.

"Cam stop." Nash elbowed me causing me to look away, only for a second. After that my eyes were back on her admiring her once more. Her bronze skin glowed --even in the bad light, while her black coils sprung messily from her bun.

And even though she was sitting behind the coffee table I could still see her luscious curves through the thick glass. 

"Cameron." Nash warned again but I couldn't help myself.

"Hold on Sav --Do I have something on my face?"

"Huh?" I respond in shock.

"I said do I have something on my face?" She repeated, her hazel eyes narrowing at me. "No." I said quietly "then why the fuck are you staring at me?" She spat.

Damn, she's really pissed.

"Told you." was all that came from Nash as I forced my eyes away from Charlie and to my lap. "Oh shut up, jackass." I growled and pulled my phone out my pocket, desperate not to look up again.

My feelings were hurt from the distance, but my hurt feelings were nothing compared to Charlie's trampled ones. Fuck. Just knowing how much I hurt her fucked me up.

"Charlie chill out." Savannah warned.

"No, he doesn't have the right to look at me after what he did." She hissed just as Bentley walked in "what did I miss?" He immediately questioned, "Nothing." Charlie sent another glare my way before stomping out of the room.

"Charlie!" Savannah chased after her.

"Seriously what did I miss?" Bentley asked in total confusion.

"Nothing."

"Allot."

Taylor and I both spoke, only worsening Bentley's confusion. "You didn't miss anything, Charlie still hates Cam and he's sulking." Nash explained.

"Like I said, nothing." I glared.

"Don't worry buddy, she'll come already." Bentley patted my shoulder before sitting down. "Yeah." I sighed and grabbed one of the drinks he'd brought.