5.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

Staring down Kira and her friend, I waited for one of them to make a move. Though Bentley had managed to kill the argument forming between Kira and I, I was still prepared to put her in her place if need be.

"What are you staring at?" Kira's friend hissed.

I couldn't seem to remember her name.

"Nothing." I shrug simply, "Okay than stop staring at me." She growled. Her reaction was simply amusing. "Who said I was staring at you, conceited."

"Your eyes, idiot!" the girl retorted making me laugh and lean in a little "so does that mean you were actually staring at me?" huffing out a frustrated sigh the girl glared before turning around so she was no longer facing me.

The minute she turned I got a perfect view of her ass,  as well as an idea of just how to piss her off even more.

"Actually you know, I just figured out what I'm staring at --I'm staring at your ass." I smirk. Tensing I could see her urge to what to turn around and slap me in her figure but instead she just looked to Kira and began saying something in Spanish.

I knew she said something about me because the girl said my name quite a few times --loudly-- before laughing about what said said with Kira. 

"Char!!" Bentley then gasped before jumping up from his seat.

Great this really must be something.

"Lo que es cierto," the girl responded. "Él es nuestro amigo Charlie." Bentley pushed her shoulder causing Kira to shove him back in her friend's defense, "no, él es tu amigo." She spat before they continued to argue back and forth.

"I wonder what they're saying." Taylor groaned as he watched with me "probably something about me being an asshole." I shrug as Nash laughed.

"Something along those lines."

"UGH! I knew I should've paid more attention in Spanish," Taylor whined just before Carter came back to our table laughed. "Ohmigod guys, Matt is in the bathroom getting laid and they're loud as fuck."

"Louder than you?" Carter stopped laughing.

"Not funny." He hissed in a serious tone which made us laugh even more. We laughed and talked a bit more as Bentley, Kira and her friend continued to talk --as they did my name kept coming out of the girl's mouth, every time she would say something she would look me over before speaking.

"Ew!" Kira shoved her as Bentley got a disgusted look, shrugging her shoulders she licked her popsicle.

"Looks like someone wants the 'd'." the boys cheered. "Él estúpido." Kira rolled her eyes and the girl continued to look at me.

"Now who's staring?" I tease and she sucks her front teeth "el más estúpido." the girl agreed before they walked off and Bentley sat down.

"So Benny what was she saying." Taylor asked and Bentley sighed, "She said Cameron was stupid, hot but stupid... she also said you look like a huge douche which Kira then graciously replied with the fact that you were stupid again which she agreed to when you commented." 

"Well damn." I sipped from my beer.

"She's turning out to be quite the triple threat, huh Cam." Nash chuckled and I nodded, it was then that Matt decided to come back.

A goofy smile plastered across his face.

The moment Matt sat down he started talking about the girl he was fucking, but I just decided to zone out, not caring about what he said.

~

"Benny were leaving --heading to Char's." Kira said with her bag in her hands "okay, whatever." Bentley just shrugged her off still trying to beat Taylor in a game of UNO. "Listen stupid, if you come to hang leave them at home."

Kira mostly pointed to Taylor and me; rolling my eyes Taylor blew a kiss at her making her flip him off. "In your dreams." He replied.

"Taylor don't get fucked up," Kira threatened.

"Taylor go it's your turn --and Kira I'll see you later." Bentley said with a dismissive wave. "Remember what I said Benny." She huffed before walking off, disappearing into the crowd of people who were still partying hard.

"Alright now that outside ears are gone, who's fucking tonight?" Carter asks making Taylor raise his hand, Matt grab the girl he'd been talking about all day and Bentley point to his girlfriend Savannah as he wigged his brows.