10.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

"Charlie this is Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Jack G's girlfriend Trinity --and of course you know everybody else." Bentley points making her nod lightly.

Harley --Charlie.... missed it by a 'C'.

"It's nice to meet you all." Charlie then smiled sweetly before grabbing a popsicle out of the nearby cooler. She then sat down and I forced my gaze from her curves and to the conversation at hand.

I tried to in-cooperate myself but I was too distracted to talk about any interesting topics, so in the end all I did was argue with Trinity and focus my gaze on everything but Charlie.

"Cam." Nash smirked as he stared off into the distance. "Huh?" turning my head in the direction that Nash was pointing my eyes landed on Charlie and a popsicle. She was eating slowly allowing the blue favoring to melt from the stick and fall down into her cleavage.

Rolling down hot skin with an urgency.

"Damn."

I bit my lip, my eyes drinking in the sight until our eyes met.

The moment Charlie's eyes met mine she smiled and waved. "Oh fuck," I quickly look away as Nash laughs "I'm going for a walk." I jump to my feet.

Nash laughs harder. "Why's that Cam?"

"Fuck you." I growl out before speeding off. 

~

| | C H A R L O T T E   H E N S O N | |

"Charlie that was so wrong of you to do." Savannah scolded and smacked my arm as I sat there with a smug look on my face. "What he liked it."

"Plus it was funny." Kira giggled.

"Yeah but now he has some dirty shit flying through his brain about you." Savannah huffs and I roll my eyes "as if he needed help with that." I stand up and give a twirl, "True." She giggled just before Kira jumped to her feet.

"Char you should do it again!"

Again?

"NO!!" Savannah got up. "No Charlie you should not --that is a very bad idea."

"Oh shut up Savannah... Charlie do it!" Kira encouraged "okay," I turn to Bentley, who was half sleep in the sand next to us. "Benny wake up --I'm getting food do you want something?"

"Uh huh --the usual." He mumbled before lazily handing me his wallet. "Charlie why are you getting food when we need to be torturing Cameron!?" Kira questioned as she and Savannah followed me towards the rest of the group.

"Just sit back and watch." I reply as we reached them.

Stopping in front of the large group of boys, I survey the group and notice that Cameron had come back from his walk. Great. I smile.

"Guys do you want anything, we're getting food?" I threw out, to which the boys immediately answered --well everyone except Cameron. He was too preoccupied with the package of a popsicle to even notice us. 

Noticing as well Kira focused her attention on Cameron, leaving Savannah to get the rest of the boys orders on her own. "Hey Cam, what do you want?" Kira asked with a mischievous look.

As if on cue, I lowered to his height and grabbed the freshly opened popsicle from him. "Yeah what do you want," I wrap my lips around the cherry popsicle, sucking intimately as I waited for an answer, but that came from Cameron's lips was stuttering.

"Any day now Cameron?" Kira huffed as I pushed the popsicle further down my throat.

"Uh..."

"You know what nevermind --we'll just get you a burger and fries." She then huffed and tapped my shoulder, "Come on Char." Kira then walked away.

At her call I decide to put the cherry on top of this little demonstration. Pressing my lips together I pull the red slush right off the stick before placing the clean popsicle stick in his head and wiping the leftover red syrup from my lips.

"Coming." I smile innocently before getting up and following Kira and Savannah, who were laughing. Well Kira was laughing, Savannah was more of scolding me for messing with Cameron. 

"Is he staring?" I ignore Savannah and nudge Kira in the side, "So hard his eyes might melt." She laughed as Savannah. "I can't believe you just did that." She tried to sound upset but a small laugh came through.

"Oh well."

"Ohmigod Char --literally all the boys are freaking out!?!" Kira gasped making me look back. When I did I saw Cameron was still sitting there with the popsicle stick as he looked dumbfounded while everyone else jumped and screamed around him.

The whole scene was hilarious.

"Van you can't deny the humor to this." I laugh.

"I know." She laughed.

We then walked to this little shack on the beach, where we got everyone's food and walked back. When we got back everything had calmed down but that didn't stop the boys from staring at me with smirks on their faces as I gave them their food.

"Charlie let's give the boys some space." Savannah pulled me away.

"I'm going."

Staring eyes burned into my back tempting me to turn around but I didn't. "Geez why don't you fuck her already." the Trinity girl yelled at Cameron making my cheeks flush.

"That boy is wrapped around your finger, Char." Kira whispered and I nod.