9.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

Throwing on some black tee and swim trunks with matching black vans, I run my hands through my hair and style it before I'm ready for the beach.

Leaving my room I hog downstairs to see only Nash and Taylor were in the living room ready. "Where's everyone?" I ask catching their attention. "Matt and Carter have booty calls --and Jack and Jack are gonna meet us at the beach with Trinity." Taylor informs me and I nod.

"Okay well let's go."

"I'm driving." Nash calls before we head outside to his car. Once were in we drive to the beach which only took us about ten minutes since we live close and there was light traffic.

When we arrived I grabbed a Mt. Dew from the cooler we brought with and ran down the beach to where Bentley had texted us to meet him.

"Hey man." we do a handshake.

Sitting down next to him in the sand I notice that Taylor, Nash and I were the only ones here beside Bentley. "I thought the Jacks and Trinity were coming?" Nash said before I had the chance to comment of the lack of people.

"Oh they're here."

"Where?"

I look around a little until Bentley pointed at the ocean. Focusing my attention at the water I immediately saw Trinity's bright pink hair. 

"Johnson, Trinity, Gilinsky come here!!" Taylor called causing them all to come out of the water at once. "It's so weird seeing them all together... usually we only see one or two at a time." Nash chuckled just as they walked up.

"Hey guys." Jack G smiled.

"Sup." they sit.

"So how's everyone been?" I ask, from then we all talk and catch up with each other until Taylor said something that peaked my interest.

"Benny didn't you say you were bringing some girls with you?" He asked which made me very interested in the answer, since I haven't had sex in awhile.

"Yeah I did --they're getting drinks and shit." He sighs.

"Ki stop!" a feminine voice then yells just before more followed. "They're back." Bentley smirked slightly as the voices got louder.

Turning my eyes landed on a group of girls, the first was in a black bikini with her hair pinned up while the second was in a teal bikini and braid and the last was in pink with her hair down.

The girls were Kira, Savannah and Harley.

"Give me back my popsicle Ki!" Harley whined. "Fuck ya popsicle!" Savannah laughed, snatching the popsicle from Kira and chucking it into the trash as Kira bent over with laughter.

"You bitch!!" Harley then chased Savannah down the beach, her lush assets bouncing making me raise my brow and bite into my lip.

Nice.

Jack J look at me with a knowing look and smirked. "Damn." Jack G idiotically said aloud causing Trinity to smack him in the back of his head and us to laugh. 

~

"Ew it's them... Benny do you always have to invite them?" Kira said, killing the mood as she sat down. "They're my friends so yes." Bentley shrugged simply.

"Ugh."

"Don't act like that babe." Taylor blows her a kiss. "Tell me how your days been."

"It was fine till you came." Kira retorts before my attention was snapped away by the sound of splashing water, like someone was running.

Turning I saw Savannah and Harley come out of the water, my eyes instantly zoned in on Harley as water droplets rolled down her bronzed body.

"Whoa," Jack J stared which kind pissed me off but I didn't show it because I was more occupied with staring at Harley than I was being mad.

"Charlie come here!" Bentley yelled drawing them closer, as they did I could make out more over Harley's already defined curves more easily.

"Damn."

Just damn.