21.

| | C A M E R O N   D A L L A S | |

Sucking harshly on my neck, Charlie ran her fingers through my hair and slowly ground her hips into mine, "Fuck." I panted as my eyes rolled and teeth sunk into my bottom lip. Just the feeling of Charlie's full lips on me was enough to send me over the edge.

But though it felt amazing I knew I had to stop before things got too far.

"Charlie stop." I reluctantly pull back making her whine and give me a confused look, "What's the matter?" 

"We-- you gotta stop baby girl." I breathe. "I don't want to rush things." hinting at my raging erection under her, Charlie blushed slightly before nodding. "Alright nothing too fast." She agreed before leaning back in.

Her intentions of having her wet lips on my neck.

"No! You can't give me a hickey either." I pull her back. This time her look was more irritated than confused, "Why can't I?" her hazel eyes narrowed.

"Because I really don't need the guys on my case --they don't need to know everything that goes on between us." I explained and she sighed. "Fine."

And with that Charlie collapsed into me with and pitiful whine.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and even though the answer to everything else is no, you're still not going to move?" She nods her head 'yes'. "Okay then you gotta work with me child." I chuckle before getting up from my seat making Charlie cling tighter to me.

Cleaning up my mess I leave the kitchen and go to the living room to say goodnight to the boys, Charlie and I had a long day so I was ready to hit the sack.

"Alright guys I'm going to bed." I announce the moment I walk in "are you sure about that." Matt points to Charlie, "yeah do we need ear muffs?" Nash teases.

"Better question, how can I get some." Taylor leans forward in his seat, "Fuck off Caniff --and she won't let me go."

"Huh?"

"Watch." I release my hold on Charlie's lower back causing her to hold me tighter.

"Stop trying to drop me!" She huffed and I laugh.

"It's kinda cute --I guess." Carter shrugged from the floor as Nash whipped out his phone. "CC is real!" He then yelled "Nash is that a Vine!?" I point and he laughs.

"Yup."

"I'm going to bed." I groan and walk out of the living room and upstairs to my room. It was only once we were in my room did Charlie let go, of course that was after I bribed her with one of my t-shirts.

"Night, Char." I kiss the back of her neck.

"Night."

~

I wake up to the feeling of lips pressed against my neck as soft hands trailed my chest. "Wake up Cameron." a soft and seductive voice called making me whine but not wake. "Come on Cameron wake up." teeth nipped at my collarbone.

"Hmm." I slowly crack my eyes open to see Charlie in all her beauty hovering above me. Her coiled hair fell messily around her face as my t-shirt draped over her curvy frame.

"Good morning." I smile before leaning forward and kissing her full lips.

"Morning handsome."

"How long have you been awake?" I rest my weight on my elbows as Charlie sits on my lap "no that long maybe ten or so minutes." She shrugged "ten minutes, what have you been doing watching me sleep --weirdo." I tease and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"You wish, I was texting Kira."

"Uh huh --whatever you say stalker." I tease some more.

"Oh shut up... let's just go get breakfast." Charlie huffed before climbing over my lap and across my large bed on all fours giving me a perfect view of her ass.

Fuck, I wanted her.

"Cam you coming?" Charlie looked back at me.

It was a simple look but it drove me wild.

Fuck it.

Grabbing Charlie by the ankle I pulled her across the bed to me. "Cameron!" She squealed as I pinned her down, "mhm I love it when you say my name." I lustfully groaned before smashing my lips into hers.

Immediately she kissed me back as my hands worked their way under her shirt, massaging her warm skin for awhile until I'd finally had enough and removed the whole shirt.

Smiling against my lips her hands felt across my chest as a small moan fell from her lips and her legs pulled my hips closer to her, grinding against me.

Charlie only had on my t-shirt and her undergarment --and with the shirt gone, there's was barely anything that separated us. I could feel every movement our bodies made against the others and so could she.

"Cameron!"