[014] SHOPPING W/ *THE* KOKICHI OUMA.

It was about a week until Halloween.  Halloween had always been...anti-climactic for Shuichi.  Dressing up in costumes, getting candy, soaking yourself in fake blood, it just didn't seem all that appealing to him.  But, of course, Kokichi seemed to be really insistent on getting Shuichi a costume this year.  

"Shuuumai, I'll pay for the costumes!  I have so much money, that I'm practically rich at this point,"  Kokichi bragged, curling a strand of loose hair in the front of his face.  He glanced at the detective, noticing his doubtful expression, "I swear!"

Kokichi put his hand down to his sides, crutching himself closer to where Shuichi was sitting on his bed.  A smirk molded at his face, the leader running a finger to the detective's chin.

"And since we're going on that date..."  Kokichi—somehow—smirked wider, Shuichi making a list of awkward noises.  "We can totes get those costumes!  It's like, the universe is calling for us to come in fashionably late!"

"K—kokichi..."

Kokichi had his normal hospital scrub on, like usual, but instead it had a bunch of sparkles and glitter on the front and big white chains clamped on his sides.  His hair was tied up into a ponytail, with two loose strands framing the edges of his face.  Rings and bracelets were stacked all along his arms, a confident toothy grin curling at his lips.

The detective calmed himself, "Did you really pick-pocket Togami-Sama, again?"

Kokichi's expression flipped into a huge frown and tears started gathering in his eyes, pulling his hand back, "What!?  No!  Of course not!  Why would I, the little ol' Kokichi Ouma, ever commit such a felony?!  I'm about as innocent as you can get, y'know!"

"Sure,"  Shuichi sighed, "Dr. Mioda-Sama is going to drive us...right?"

Kokichi nodded, "Yup, yup!  But be careful, her driving skills aren't that great.  So you better buckle up!  If you flew out of the window...  I would cry so so hard!"

"Why would you think I wouldn't buckle my seatbelt...?"

"Because seatbelts are for losers and whoever wears them are big piggy pussies.  And Shuichi is a big mighty evil cooperation assassin trying to shoot a target!  He's so badass, that he doesn't even need a seatbelt like those pigs!"

Shuichi bit on his thumb, already being tired of Kokichi's nonsense, "K—Kokichi...  That doesn't make any sense."

"Well yeah, duh, I was lying.  Shuichi really is a big piggy pussy!"

Shuichi looked up at Kokichi, his eyes half-lidded in annoyance.  "Whaaaaat?  It's the truth and you know it!  I don't tell the truth often, so you should be grateful."

"Kokichi..."

☽༓☾

Kokichi moved himself as fast as he could toward the costume store, babbling about how excited he was as loudly as he could, whilst Ibuki trailed behind and made sure he didn't fall right on his face.  Shuichi  could only laughe, staggering behind the two, since the rubber digging into his armpits were making his arms sore.  He had only started with crutches recently, so he wasn't as good as Kokichi, but it was enough to move places.

Once the three of them walked into the entrance, all of them were caught with a strong whiff of bleach and the smell of...shoes?  Kokichi and Ibuki didn't seem to mind, strolling inside, while Shuichi was held back grimacing at the gross smell.

Now that he was inside the store, he could definitely see the varieties of clothing they had, which some were more than unpleasant.  Lingerie was one of the more...obscure items in the store, with whips, ball-gags, and other...provocative stuff.