What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~

Start from the beginning

"My name Is Ahmya, Please take care of me." The first time Shikadai had seen Ahmya, He thought she was just another troublesome girl with similar hair to his uncle.

She proved him wrong, real fast.

First, she called Him Someone who was declared a genius. Dumb.

That's when his cheeks started to burn, and his stomach began feeling weird. Boruto Noticed this, and began teasing the boy as he groaned and mumbled his fathers famous catchphrase. For the entire class, He analyzed the girl, and each time she sent a small smile, his cheeks tinted pink.

Personally, when he asked her if she knew how to play shogi, and she nodded. He knew they were going to be great friends.

But he never thought he would develop a crush on her. And seeing her beautiful purple eyes, seemed to make his crush even worse. 

And then she beat him in Shogi. Over And Over And Over again. 

He was now head over heels for the young girl. But there was something standing in his way from ever getting closer to her.

Her Father.

The man hated Shikadai, or at least...He thinks he does. Every time Shikadai mentioned or even looked at Ahmya, Kakashi would Narrow his eyes at the boy and release a small amount of Killing Intent.

But he wouldn't give up. Because Neither would Ahmya, and he wouldn't let her beat her. But overall.

This Whole thing was such a drag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boruto was furious when that red haired girl suddenly took his spot as number one in class, and he was absolutely fuming when she beat him with one move, and so easily too.

But all his rage was gone, when she extended her arm towards him and smiled. Her smile was nervous, and cautious. As if, She couldn't trust anyone. He blinked and grinned, He wouldn't pass a chance to get a new friend, but his friend would also be his rival. 

Even if she couldn't see.

And when she snuck out of the office with him, he declared they were best-friends. He finally found someone who liked pranking! Just like him! And she was a crazy strong Sparring partner.

Over the weeks, he slowly began learning about her and her past. He was angered at the people who had treated her poorly, and he wanted nothing more than to comfort his friend. He promised her that he would stick by her side, that she would always have his support no matter what.

 If he had seen under her blindfold, he would have seen the tears that fell out of her eyes. 

That day, she promised that she would protect him with her life, and always be by his side as well.