cheatercheater [rob] 1/2

Start from the beginning

''Shut the hell up, Benedict! This is your fucking fault!'' I could kill him right now.

''No, you don't get to talk to him like that, not after this. I'm leaving, find yourself another hotel room to sleep in, because you're not coming back to ours. We're so done.'' My pitch is lowered, fragile, vulnerable. ''Thanks for nothing, Ackles.'' The hurt reflected from my eyes into his and he looked away, cowardly, unable to face his mistakes.

''Come on, it's time we go, I'll walk you back to your room.'' Rich wraps a comforting arm around me, whilst glaring intensely at Jensen.

''I will too, just to reassure you not all men deserve the death penalty.'' Rob rolls his eyes at the cowardly Jensen and leads the three of us out of the venue. The hotel wasn't far, the car ride back was silent, but not awkward.

---

''Can you believe him?'' I whimper out, the volume of my voice small and meek.

''No, I seriously can't. He had everything anyone could have wanted, a loving fiancé and a happy life. What a fucking waste.'' Rob looked at me, a hand stroking the back of my head as the three of us sat in an arrangement of positions in my hotel room. 

''He'd better not show up, I don't think I'd hold back like you did Rob, I'll kick his skull in.'' Rich stirs the brews he had been occupied with, bringing one over for me and Rob before reaching for his. Just as irony would have it, a knock sounded from the door.

''I'll get it.'' Rob stood, bee-lining for the door. ''I swear to- Jared?'' He raises an eyebrow, confusion underlying on his lips.

''I-I heard what happened, he asked me to share my hotel room but I said no and I asked why, it got all emotional and- well, I'm here to confess something, can I come in?'' Jared's hand rested on his neck, a pink-ish embarrassment settled on his cheeks.

''Of course.'' Rob gestured for him to come inside, before texting Sebastian and Mark to meet at your room in twenty.

''He doesn't know I'm here, I had to tell you. I don't know why I didn't say this sooner, maybe due to my loyalty to Jensen but- that...that wasn't the first time he's done that, Y/n. There was another time, on set, with one of the makeup girls. I'm so so sorry I never told you, I wish I di-'' I stopped him from his pity. We never talked much, he didn't know me like he knew Jensen. I respected his honesty, in a way.

''It's okay, there's no use now. I just wish I hadn't been such a...a fucking dumb bitch.'' For the first time since the incident, I cried, I cried hard. Rob nodded for Jared to leave it to him and Rich and he half-smiled back, complying.

''You are not a dumb bitch! He's the dumb bitch.'' Rich kissed my head, consoling me with my head buried in his chest. Rob unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt, trying too cool himself.

''He's right, he's not worth your time or tears. You hardly work with him on set, if he talks to you, I'll break his face.'' I couldn't help but snort at that.

''You're not capable of breaking his face, you're the softest guy I know, no offense. That's a good thing.'' I shrug, tears still rolling down my face.

''You know, I'm not even that angry or sad about our break-up. Just at him for cheating on me, that can't be all I'm worth. I guess I could see what was coming with us, I just didn't think he's stoop that low.'' My voice breaks at multiple points.