THE MOURNING AFTER

Start from the beginning

Ethaline nodded, gathering her things, "I'll make due with what I have." She said before Remus spoke up again.

"Can you leave this for him?" He asked, "I've got to head underground to recruit under the radar."

Ethaline hesitated, "I've really got to go—"

"It'll only take a second." He said as he handed it to her before he apparated out.

Tonks sighed and shook her head, "Judging by the look on your face I think you've got something to say." Ethaline said, as she began to walk up the stairs

"If you take on another thing you'll break." Tonks said, worried all over as she followed her, "You've got your group, your dragons, you're practically carrying us as well—" Tonks stepped in front of her, "You haven't had any time to mourn."

Ethaline clenched her jaw, "This is how I mourn." She repolied before moving past her and knocking on Harry's door. When no sound was heard she sighed and opened it, hosting the tray on her hip and one arm before she opened the door.

The excited screeches of her five dragons, Azura, Bia, Cele, Dynos, and El rang throughout the dark room. "I've brought you dinner." Ethaline said softly as she set the tray down in front of Harry who laid on his side, starring at the wall. "I'll be back later."

Harry snuffled as he put her hands in his face, his glasses pressing into his face, "Where are you going now?" He asked as Ethaline began back away.

"Just out, for some air." She lied, "I'll see you—"

"You're looking for her...arent you?" Harry asked, his voice raspy as he began to sat up, "You think I don't notice all those little meeting you have downstairs looking for leads without them knowing."

Ethaline gripped the handle of the door, her knuckles turning white, "As I said," she whispered, "I'll be seeeing you later. I don't know when I'll be back." She said before looking at Azura, "You're with me."

Bia let out a low growl as Azura flew into the room from just outside and landed on her shoulder. She opened the door, already half out before Harry called after her.

"I'm coming with you."

"You can't." Ethaline said immediately, "Other then the fact that you aren't well emotionally, you could never leave per Dumbledore's order. Besides, I've already got help."

Lizzie, Henry, Amir and Cassie waved from below the stairs, "Reporting for duty your highness." Amir said, a smirk on his face.

Harry scoffed lightly, shaking his head, "Your little secret."

Ethaline furrowed her eyebrows, "You're still upset with me for keeping it from you—"

"Weren't you leaving?" Harry asked, his tone snippy as Ethaline clenched her jaw.

Things were tense between them. After the fight at the Ministry he found out about her army, her secret is what Harry called it. Ethaline advocated on their behalf but Harry was skeptical about them, calling them possible traitors which led to arguments.