1. Tubbos stream

So this is a stream when tubbo is doing a cooking live and you helped him cook also what these mean are; y/n= your name, n/n = nickname, f/c = favourite colour, pov = somebody's point of view y/u = your username, f/s = favourite streamer, w/n = weapon name, now let's get on to the story also this story contains swearing and spoilers.

--------------------

Tubbos pov;
"What is up chat!" As I say quite loudly and in excitement.

"Since we reached the sub goal yesterday to do a cooking stream well, HERE WE ARE!" I screamed, as I reached for the cabinet to reach for the cooking stuff I heard my younger sister come in, in with excitement and in a sweet mood.

"HEY N/N!" I screamed in a joyful mood excited to see my younger sister.

"HEY TOBY!" she replied quite quickly, "By the way, are you streaming? Because it quite sound like you are!" She said as she giggled at the last part of the sentence."

Of course I am! Do you wanna help me do the cooking stream?" I replied back to her.
"Of course, I'd do!" She screeched in excitement.

"Oh, chat! You haven't met my sister yet, well here we go, chat this is my sister Y/N! Y/N this is twitch chat!" As I say introducing my sister towards the chat. The end of tubbos pov

15 minutes earlier

Y/Ns pov;
I was on my bed playing games on my phone until I heard Toby scream.

"What is up chat!" But it was so muffled and some how I was able to still hear his voice.

I walked towards my door opening it slowly to make sure Toby was streaming and not to make no noise which was hard to do since my feet aren't light as a feather but I tried my best which failed has I heard a creak coming from the floor.

I sweat hoping that creak didn't pick up from the mic. But I gave in and I sprinted down the stairs hoping a won't fall because I'm so clumsy, as I barge into the kitchen, Toby noticed me before I could say anything.

"HEY N/N!" he screamed in a excited voice, I knew that he was excited to see me.

"HEY TOBY!" I replied in the same tone has his voice also happy to see him "TOBY!" Has I saw the chat say in the joyful and excited self's has they are, but I turned my head back to tob's.

"By the way, are you streaming? Because it quite sounds like you are!" As I added on a giggled from the last part of my sentence.

"Of course I am! Do you wanna help me do the cooking stream?" He said with a hint of tone that he wanted me to help him, obviously I gave in because he wanted me too also I wanted to help him too.

"Of course, I'd do!" I screeched in excitement; then I realise a questioning look on his face knowing that he forgot some thing.

"Oh, chat! You haven't met my sister yet, well here we go, chat this is my sister, Y/N! Y/N this is twitch chat!" He said with a excited tone in his voice.

I cleared my throat and screamed. "HI CHAT!" I said as the chat replied.

"HI Y/N!" As a smile appeared on my face, as somebody donated.

"TUBBOS SISTER, SURE ACTS LIKE HIM ALOT DOESN'T SHE, CHAT!" The person said in all caps, as I laugh in enjoyment.

"WELL THEN, TUBBO LETS GET ONTO THE COOKING STREAM!" As I pushed him towards the cooking supplies.

--------------------

Well that's a lot of words also this is my first ever story; I tried my best to make it seem good if it's bad let me know and there is 639 words.