6. Meet up with the child (TommyInnit)

You and you're dad started driving a couple miles to reach Tommy's house, as it started to reach 4:30 pm, you arrived at Tommy's house 1 minute early, you knocked on his door, and you heard foot steps sprinting down the stairs and Tommy fling open the door and let you in.

Tubbo called your phone immediately, seeing if your ok, which you replied to Tubbo saying you're fine and that your 1 minute early, he sighed in relief because he knows Tommy can go over board with new people. "Bye Y/N! Tubbo said knowing that your not hurt are injured because his quite over protective with you and Lani.

*Tubbo hangs up the call*

Y/Ns pov: Toby being his protective self, like he always is for me and Lani since he is the one of the oldest in the house and he still hasn't decided to move because he is 18 now and he said Tommy was 17 as well. But I guess Toby is to over protective to leave me and Lani. Ahh Toby being his over protective self.

As I sighed I questioned Tommy, "So what are we going to do tod-" I was about to say, as I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'll answer it." Tommy said quite bluntly, getting annoyed by the interruptions. Tommy opened the door and Toby was standing out side as, Dad was behind him in the Y/D/C (your dream car).

"Hey tubbo!" Tommy interfering the awkward silence, he raised a hand into he's house allowing Toby into his house.

"Thanks big T!" Toby returned the conversation and entering Tommy's house.

~time skip with Tommy's slaty tacos~

Still in Y/Ns pov: me, Toby and Tommy went to the nearest arcade that there was near Tommy's house, as we weren't bothered to walk to a further away one.

~time skip with my lost imagination mind at 3:09 am in Britain~

F
Anyways back to the story

Out of pov: you returned home since it was almost near midnight and no i didn't walk and since you knew your parents sleep schedule which was quite early which meant you needed to call a taxi.

And of course. When you returned home you saw some of your f/c monsters and you knew you didn't brought them so you called up to tubbo saying.

"Toby! Did you get me more monsters! Or Lani! Did you!" Since you, Tubbo and Lani had messed up sleep schedules from the Christmas holidays you knew that they still awake and you heard somebody respond.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you!" You heard Tubbo reply and you heard is voice pierce through again.

"So did Lani and Dad!" He replied, as you thought that Lani fell asleep.

"Ok! I'll tell them thanks in the morning!" You replies back to him.

As you ran up stairs with two monster cans and tried to sprint softly to you're pc and you twitted saying that you'll pull an all-nighter once again.

--------------------

Sorry for the long wait I'll do the stream next when you pull an all-night since it's like around 3:20AM I just checked and it is in Britain and I'm really not tired my self but my imagination isn't really turned on right now which sucks so sorry for the chapter being so short. Bye!! (Sleep deprived kicked in.)