9. Comforting Tubbo

Y/Ns pov:

I joined vc 5 of the dreamsmp roleplay group chat to comfort my older brother Toby well Tubbo for his twitch user and on other platforms, I spoken up to let everybody know that I was in the vc and also breaking that long awkward silence.

"Tubs?" I questioned my older brother.

"Mmm?" He hummed in a sad tune of voice.

"Hold on, ok." I replied to his hum with a worried and concerned tone. I took off my headset and got out of my seat and took off to Toby's room and I lunged my arms behind his neck in a comforting manner.

"Y/N..." He whispers.

"Mhm?" I replied as a mother like figure.

"I'm going to be in-denial, for abit."

"I know, I've heard. I hope that your going to get better, sooner or later; I'll won't pressure you." I tried to comfort him like a matured adult even though I'm 12.

"Hehe, you sound like your the one being pressured." He chuckled.

"Well, uhm, I'm not good at doing this type of stuff, alright." I hid my face in embarrassment and unwrapped my arms from him.

"Anyways! I need to get make tommy stream, I hope you have a good stream tubs!" I quickly announced before we make the scene more sadder than it is.

"You too, Y/U!" He replied with a force joyful tone with a hint of sadness behind it.

I returned to my pc and I saw my twitch chat going wild by beeing in an awe, (you see what I did there "bee"ing never mind onwards with the story!).

I saw some of them say, "that was a tubblings, moment, everyone!" I chuckled from the wilderness from my chat, but we went back to canon real quick.

--------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter's short, I didn't know what to write and I lost track of thought so I guess this is the end of this chapter and I may go on a, a break I don't know and I won't get that much done since school is coming back on once again; which will suck! Bye you little muffin heads!