11. Meeting Drista

The fan art isn't mine it's made by @laundrybear_. On printerest any who on with the story.

Also so for the long wait, love y'all.

--------------------

Y/n's POV:

I woken up on my keyboard, from my gaming desk and I thought to myself out loud.

"Did I pass out on my gaming chair?" I screamed in a tired and raspy voice. I picked up my phone and checked the time, holy shit it's 11:36 am geez I'm awake early for once. I giggled at that thought.

I looked up from my phone to my computer's screen and seen that I'm still live streaming and that some of my viewers are still there, they've probably fell asleep with me ahah; I've seen my self in my face cam and damn did I look terrible bed-head is really not on it's A-Game today huh.

I lifted from my gaming chair and grabbed a hair brush, (for the girls or the non-binaries), I grabbed a cone and some hair gel to style my hair, (for the boys or non-binaries).

After I did my hair I returned to my gaming chair and started to play Minecraft once more and hopped onto the Dreamsmp and I saw my viewers returning as soon, as they saw that I've turned back alive.

I've saw my chat fly by saying, "HOLY, SHIT YOUR AWAKE EARLY, shiitttt."
And sometimes my emotes to saying L or F for laughs and shits but I saw a hater arrive.

"HAHAHA, finally awake for once in your alive go eat something, you skinny prick." My eyes started to tear up from hatred at the comment, but I tried my best to ignore it, I turned off my face cam to wipe the tear and turned it back on once again.

"Okay, chat! I'll be right back!" I told them, and left to go get some food and I went to the bathroom and lifted my shirt to see how skinny I am and I realised that they're right.

"I am a skinny prick.." I said to myself as tears flooded eyes; I went on twitch and logged into my alt account and joined my stream to see that my fans were going off at the hater, and I decided to join in to help me cheer up, I let go of my shirt and sat on the toilet - which the lid was down- and I tried not to laugh out loud since the bathroom was next to Toby's room because he's still asleep.

I left my stream and logged out of my my alt and signed back in to my main, I walked out of the bathroom and placed my f/s (favourite snack) down on my desk and ran back out of my room to go to the toilet.

I returned back to my counsel to see Dream flying?!? Is he cheating! I thought to myself.

I sat back down on my chair and moved around to see what Dream was doing and why he was flying for, I was so focused on what Dream was doing and that I didn't hear somebody join the vc.

"Hello!" I heard girl voice say and I yelped in fright, I jumped out of my chair from the unexpected call.

"Hi?" I responded whilst trying to adjust my self back to my original posture.

"Hello! I'm Drista, I'm Dream's younger sister, and you are?" She asked.

"Oh! I'm y/u! And I'm Tubbo's and Lani's younger sister, and if you haven't met my older sister yet then I'll won't say her name but she's the oldest sibling!" I got abit excited then because it's been awhile since I've talked to a girl except for my siblings.

"Well that's a lot of information, heh." She sweat dropped.

"What is they saying?" Dream question.

"Say to Dream 'Y/u said hi Clay!' Ok?" We chuckled after.

"Yeah, yeah, I've gotchu, Clay, 'Y/u said hi Clay!' Haha." I heard her laugh, I laughed along as-well, her laugh is contagious.

"So you must be new to the DreamSMP, you joined at a wrong time though kind of well there was this place called L'Manberg and it got blown up by it's old leader, Wilbur..." She tried to make it sound scary which didn't work.

"Oh, why didn't Tubbo told me about this!?" I replied to her fracture.

"I don't know?" She responded to my comment. And I sighed.

"Well I gotta head off, I've been streaming over 24 hour's and it was nice meeting you Drista!" I sighed in disbelief wanting to talk more but I'd have to leave my computer to rest it's been on all night.

"Okay! Good bye Y/u, and it was nice meeting you too and talking to you!" She told me and I chuckled nervously.

"Bye!" I told her before I left the vc.

I left the DreamSMP and turned off my pc. And I leaped on my bed and went on my phone for the morning.