14. PhilzaMinecraft

Sorry if I wasn't posting anything, school got in the way and you can take the cursed PhilzaMinecraft image if you wish. Any who on to the story!
-------------------

Author's POV:

You were streaming on twitch and you are playing Minecraft on the DreamSMP, You went to the L'Manbergs (o7) crater and fixed the broken glass since you had some spare from your house that you recently built near Snow-Chester. After you fixed the broken glass you went near the eggpire, to go to the holy-lands, you haven't seen the holy-lands yet since your still new to the DreamSMP, but you seen the L'Manberg and the holy-lands from to Tubbos oldest streams.

Your first thought was to go to the church to see what it look like, but it was over runned by the blood-vines from the egg, but you didn't have any shears on you, so you had to mine it with your shovel (y/u spoon) and mined it some bits needed for a pickaxe and you used the netherite pickaxe that Ranboo kindly gave to you.

After you saved the Holy-lands church you went pass Snow-Chester and to Techno's house, you liked to explore passed Snow-Chester and beyond the pass the old L'Manberg crater, you went to Techno's front door and 'knocked' on it whilst crouching.

Minecraft chat:

Y/u: Hello?

You felt a hit behind you and saw somebody called Ph1lza, you crouched saying you're friendly.

Minecraft chat:

Ph1lza: Hey there Y/u!

Y/u: Hey Philza! Vc 6?

Philza: Sure!

Philza's POV: As I typed sure I laughed at the sight like I normally do, I joined vc 6 and said 'Hey Y/I'm and heard a light scream and a nervous chuckle and I laughed at the jumpy one.

"Heh, heh, Hey Philza." Y/u said out of breath.

"Hey! You can call me Phil if you like too." I responded at them.

"Okay! But please don't just come in the VC shouting so excitingly, because you almost made me have a heart-attack!" They replied still out of breath.

"Hahahhahak." I burst out laughing.

"PhIiIiIlLlL!" Tommy said coming into the vc shouting abit to catch my attention, and I heard a scream once more coming from Y/u, they're jumping like Tubbo. I thought.

"Yeah." I replied to Tommy.

"Tubbo just, broke his mic," Tommy whined.

"Sighs, I'll join VC2, then, talk to you later then Y/u?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure!" They replied. "Bye then Tommy and Phil!" They said.

"Bye Y/u!" Me and Tommy said in usion.

-------------------
Sorry if this is short I couldn't thought of anything else for you meeting Phil, so uh yeah, so you the next chapter! Bye!