The Encounter

Bakugou was walking down the street, as he saw a boy. Never knowing who he was, he still decided to be nice today.
"Oi, you! Are you okay? "
"Oh ummm, I I guess..." The boy looked sick, trying to catch his breath, Bakugou could see the clear scars on his face along with his torn down shirt, "so-sorry if I'm blocking your w-way..."
"Ugh if you want I could help you-"
"No-no it's fine I'll manage-"
"Well it doesn't look like it, just lemme carry you, my house is right down the road."
"Than-thank you so much, I'm really sorry if it's a bother..." His voice seemed to drift off.
Bakugou carried him on his back, surprised at how light he is. They soon arrived at his house, but the boy seemed to have fell asleep.
"Oi-OI! We're here-" he looked over his shoulder, as the cute expression of the boy's face caught his attention. Bakugou never knew that his face heated up just because of this random boy - he blushed. He never blushes, no one would ever thought in their wildest dreams that a guy like him would - well - blush.

"Ugh why is my face hot" he thought, walking up the stairs to place the boy on his bed.
"D-dont go... please..." the boy muttered in his sleep
"Is this dumbass having a nightmare!?" He sat down on his bed, placing his hand on his to comfort him. But who would have imagined what happened next.
"Mmmmm... Th-thank you," just as Bakugou was about to stand up, he tugged on his sleeve.
"Cute... Like a cat..." These thoughts somehow floated into Bakugou's brain, "wh-what the hell am I thinking!?"
It was about 11 pm, so he decided to just sleep, although he usually only sleep after 12. The boy calmed down but was still holding onto his sleeve, forcing him to rigidly lie down. They both fell asleep in the company of each other.

(WORD COUNT: 316) 

A/N: Hi guys, this is my first time writing a Kiribaku fanfic, please don't mind my very bad grammar and stuff... but enjoy the next chapter!