He had Sebastian's characteristics

He had Sebastian's eyes

His hair was close to Sebastian's

He reached out and laughed at Sebastian

"C?"

Ciel blinked to rid his thoughts and then looked to the girl as she held Xander higher "Please?"

Ciel sat there, not even trying to move and inch, till he finally sighed and nodded "Fine" Cheyenne cheered and hugged Xander, close to where she could give him a tight one but at the same time not harm him.

"I'll call in a Nanny to watch over him"

Cheyenne looked back to Ciel "What?" Ciel opened a book, soon lifting up some paper "I'll send a Letter for an experienced Nanny to watch over him"

Cheyenne gave Ciel a saddened look "Ciel, why can't I look after hi---You're not fit to do so. You have work to do with me or my Servants constantly, you have a Brother with you, and the Reapers are watching your every move. You have enough on your plate, a Child will just get in the way"

Cheyenne gave hin an emotionless look til she scoffed "Ha! No, I am going to watch him" Cheyenne smiled down at the Child "And you ain't gonna stop me"

Ciel huffed, tapping his Pen on his desk in irritation

"And who said th--SLAM

As soon as the door slammed shut, Ciel sighed and slouched in his seat. A deep chuckle was heard "She wont ever change, will she, My Lord"

"I wouldn't suspect it..."

~

Cheyenne tickled Xander's stomach "Aww, you're so cute! My little baby, yeah you!"

Xander laughed as she lift up his little chunky legs "I've always liked Babies with chunky legs.." She moved his legs up and down in a little dance while the Baby waved his arms around

"Ahem..."

The girl stopped what she was doing and then looked to her door frame, only to find William standing there with his usual stoic look. Cheyenne smiled "Will! Come see!"

The Reaper walked over in annoyance, looking down at the Child as he simply stared up at him "...And this is?"

Cheyenne laughed at him "This is Xander. Remember the Kid that was here some time ago? He came back, but as a Baby" William poked Xander's side, the Child doing nothing but stare "He seems....." Cheyenne tilted her head as she waited for him to respond

"Unimposing"

Cheyenne crossed her arms "Ay, that's rude, he's just a Baby!" She pecked Xander's head as she held him up. She looked to William as he watched and stepped forward "Wanna hold him?" William stood there, staring at Xander in disgust. Cheyenne walked closer to him, holding Xander out a bit for William.

Her smile grew as William sat his Scythe on the wall and held out his hands. Carefully, she placed the Baby in William's arms and let him observe him. She chuckled at his awkward position and helped him fix it so he could hold him better.

Cheyenne crossed her arms in delight as William stared down at the Child he was now carrying. Cheyenne soon noticed the uncomfortable look he held "Demon..."

"He looks like that disgrace.."

Cheyenne flattened her lips and stepped back to him, sitting a hand on his forearm and rubbing it with her thumb "Calm down, I doubt he is one. Plus, Sebastian isn't a disgrace...In some aspects. But, look,"

William's eyes shifted down to her as she caressed his cheek

"You're bein' a good Daddy so far"

William stood there, mouth partially open and blinking rapidly. He glanced down to Xander before doing a small double take. His hair was a darker brown and smooth like before, soft to the touch. It was his eyes that had caught his attention.

Ringed with green and yellow

And his skin didnt look as pale..

William looked from the Baby to her "...What are you.." She shrugged "A basic Bitch, I guess. Oop-" She covered her mouth "I cursed in front of my Baby.." As William sighed, Xander began to thrash around. The Reaper's eyes went wide as he began to whimper and let out small cries as he moved around even more. William gave him a confused look, trying to steady him but that just made Xander cry louder. And then, two arms were before him

"I'm built for this shit"

Cheyenne smirked "Give me the Child"

He didn't hesitate to pass the Kid over, grabbing his Scythe. Cheyenne rocked Xander and bounced a little to help him calm down, letting out a shushing sound while doing so.

But, something was infornt of her

It was a present, all wrapped up and pretty, hanging from the ribbon that sat in the jaws of William's Scythe. She looked up to him as he nudged his glasses

"Happy Birthday, Miss Gilmore"