Her eyes harden once more when she sees Urashiki slowly stand up.

"Guys! Hes back up!"

"He can still stand? But you know what? It's over, Urashiki!"

"Do you wanna get beat up some more?!" 

"He's not bluffing. He still has something up his sleeve!" Boruto sneaks a glance at the red haired girl, Expecting her to insult the man as well like she usually does to other opponents. But she said nothing. Nothing. 

The truth was, she didn't want to disrespect the man, even if he was trying to kill Naruto and the world. He was still her family, and if she was going to defeat him, she should at least keep her mouth shut and respect him.

"It's not enough!" He grins and reaches up to his right eye, gouging it out with his hand, causing blood to pour out of his eye socket. He then eats the eye ball, successfully making Ahmya Grimace in disgust until she sees a yellow eye forming on his fore head.

Seriously, what was up with her cal and eyes on their foreheads?

She promptly shivers at his dead-like figure as a blinding light appears in front of him.

"What..?" She questions as she looks at the- now- changed Urashiki. He laughs and launches himself at them.

"This isn't good!" Ahmya jumps away while Jiraiya grabs the two boys and does the same

"It seems his powers right now, are going out of control!" They looks at the grinning man in the crater.

"I'm gonna crush all of you...Every last one of you. Except for Naruto Uzumaki and Ahmya Otsutsuki!" 

"No way Will I let you!" She attacks him with her Kunai alongside Naruto and Boruto.

Naruto and Boruto are both pushed away from the man, leaving the Niece and Uncle to fight

"This is Repulsive. I'm getting tired of allowing you to live, so give up now Megumi." She freezes at the word.

"Megumi? What the hell?! That's not my name!"

 "You don't even know your own name? That was what Hinoki said your name would be. I do not understand Where Ahmya came from..." He takes her moment of shock to his advantage and directly kicks her ribs. Ahmya winces at the kick and feels Jiraiya Catch her.