Character Ask: Answers

Start from the beginning

--

Q: TPWK motherf*cker

A: I don't even know what the hell that means.

--

Q: Can you kindly yeet yourself off a cliff?

A: Can you kindly shut the fuck up and mind your own business?

*************************************

NIALL

Q: Captain Nialler do you ship larry and ziam, too?

A: I'm not sure what those are, mate. 😂 Sorry.

--

Q: Are you interesting in writing or painting?

A: I'm more interested in acting or just being the funny guy, but I do find writing fun. Unfortunately, I'm shite at it.

--

Q: Do you want to be friends with someone who is hard to talk to / reach out to (like lee)?

A: I'd gladly be friends with anybody. Even if someone doesn't want to talk, I'll handle the talking for the both of us. Liam seems chill, and Louis enjoys his company, so why not?

--

Q: Is it ok if I call you princess nialler?

A: Call me whatever you like!

*************************************

NICOLA

Q: What kind of hurt do you feel when Liam told you that he does not want to be your patient when all you wanted to do was take care of him?

A: I don't know if I felt hurt. Maybe regretful. I should take his emotions into consideration, but it is a bit difficult for me to do when I know that there is something wrong underneath the surface. I will wait, however, until he is fully ready to open up about anything with me.

--

Q: Was there a time in your life where you wanted to shut everything down and keep your distance to everything and everyone?

A: Definitely. After the accident, being the oldest, it felt like a lot was placed upon my shoulders. I dealt with a lot before leaving for college, and when I finally got there, I felt free from the burdens back home. I will admit, I almost didn't go back to visit, but my family matters more to me than anything in the world.

--

Q: Is there someone special in your life?

A: Maybe! Nothing is official yet, but I definitely am interested in someone, and my family can never know until we do become something more than hopes and dreams! Ruth would be relentless with the teasing!