Chapter 1

Hey! I am Addison! I am a 19 year old who lives in L.A with my family! This year it is my last year of high school. I am really trying to keep my mind away from the things that happened in the past and focusing myself on the now. Well I got off a pretty toxic relationship with an abusive boy and not gonna lie I didn't even like him. Anyways I am starting the year with some news my parents told me. "Addison! We need to talk to you!" They said as I was about to pack my stuff for this year. "So we know you are pretty stressed but there was not an other time to tell you that" they said, I was a little worried that something terrible happens or maybe I have done something...who knows? "So um..we have been keeping this from you and your brothers for a really long time but now we think it's the best to tell you about it". With that phrase I was about to pass out completely. " we wanted to tell you that...umm...you guys have a sister..". I was SHOCKED! A SISTER?! We had a sister and we didn't even know about her? "WHAT?!" I said, "YOU KEPT THIS FROM US FOR ABOUT 19 YEARS WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU ANYWAYS" I said with a pretty high tone. They tried to calm me down. They did luckily. They also said that she is younger that me and her name was Rose, such a pretty name...she is 15 and she will go to my school for the next years.

*so this was the first part of my first ever story hope you guys like it! *