Treating women like trash gets you in alottttt of trouble with Dream and Tommy

I woke up, my hands were chained to a bed. Schlatt wasnt near. He walked in, uncuffing me but throwing me onto the floor. "Get changed and then onto helping me." He threw an outfit at me and left. I changed instantly. What the hell. It was a really revealing shirt and shorts. My mind hurt.. "Go get the wood out the chest, make fences and fence gates." I nodded and did as told, I crafted 42 fences and 16 fence gates, when i placed them i placed them around the border of the base and i placed the gates around. He passed me an axe and i began cutting away the planks that were surrounding the base. I began placing the fences again. "Stop stop stop. What are you doing."

"You said to do this.."

"I meant to extend it too."

"Oh im sorry but maybe you should try explaining more!!" He stumbled back from where i pushed him. He smirked. Schlatt slapped me across the face and dragged me to his room, started punching the hell out of my body.

A year later- Dreams pov

We have been searching for a year, we found a skybase and we will try looking into it tomorrow. I couldnt sleep, i missed her... Wilbur and Tubbo isolated themselves, They were handling this horribly.

The next day- Euns pov.

I was lying in the bed, next to Schlatt, he was being nice, i know it wont last. I slowly drifted asleep and before i knew it, it was day. i tried opening the doors to the bedroom but they were locked, Schlatt wasnt here... i leaned against the door and sat down. "Search the base!" It was Tommys voice. I stepped away from the door, I looked around. There was a tripwire. Tnt layed in the corner. "HELP!!!!" I screamed.

"HELLO HELP!!"

"Eun?!" It was Wilbur. The door was broken down, the TNT was lit and wilbur rushed out with me, everyone jumped into the lake under the base as the TNT went off. They all looked at me. I saw Schlatt across the path, He started running, i ran after him. "Eun!" He chased me. I ran into Schlatt. "You came to me princess." He smiled and hugged me. An arrow entered his back. "I would never come back to you. Never in my life, i hate you Schlatt." He fell backwards and his eyes were open and lifeless. I looked at my shirt, well the pyjamas, they were soaked in blood.  I turned around. Dream..