Threats..

I was stood Looking at them. It started raining. One approached me, I let my eyes adjust He had blonde hair, a green hoodie, White mask with a smile and black jeans. Dream.

He come closer, Picking the tag, that hung around my neck. "EunSoot." He looked in my eyes. "WilburSoot's Cousin?" He smirked, Grabbing my chin roughly. "You hear that?"

"Eun!?" I heard Tubbo..

"Your on the wrong team, Join the smp." I looked at Dream as he spoke those words.
I kicked him back, he crashed into the lake. "I'd never betray my friends." This sent 5 People running the me and grabbing me. "REMOVE YOUR HANDS OFF MY COUSIN." I looked behind me at Wilbur. He had his bow poised at Skeppy, who was being held by Fundy. They all let go, i walked to Wilbur and he threw Skeppy at them. "What are we waiting for, their out of their lil land! Shoot the Muffins!" BadBoyHalo looked at all of us. "Let them go." Dream smirked at us. He walked up to me, Flicking my forehead, Grabbing Wilbur by the collar, Hoisting him in the air. "Will!" Me and Tommy stepped forward, Everyone raised their bow. Dream muttered. After 2 minutes he dropped Wilbur. "Fire." Dream clicked his fingers, Arrows shot at us, I grabbed Wilbur and we ran through the forest.

Time Skip brought to you by Lani

We got into the boundaries, i looked at Wilbur.
"You wanna explain what the hell happened." Wilbur looked at me.

"I saw a guy, he shot an arrow at Fundy and I, i chased him.."

"Dont leave these boundaries." Wilbur walked off.

"You okay Eun." I nodded at Tubbo.

"Im fine, I might just sleep." We walked back to the house we were all in, and went to the bunk beds, I bunked with Tubbo, Tommy with Wilbur and Philza and Eret. I crawled into the bottom bunk with my F/C Pjs, I changed in the bathroom. Tubbo was already asleep and so were the rest. I fell asleep after a while.

At around 3Am Eret came back, Crawling into bed and falling asleep..

Next day. 2:00pm.

I woke up to Fundy shaking me. "Aiya... what now Foxman."

"Were getting weapons.."

I jolted up, changing and getting my bow.

We were on our way to the main area, i looked up, Dream and Sapnap with George were up the walls. I kept on staring at them.