Stupid..

I went to pick up my bow as a Green arm snaked around my waist, Slamming me against something hard, i looked behind, it was Dream's chest, he put his sword up to my neck. "Stop!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. "Eun!" Tubbo screamed, George, Sapnap, Skeppy smirked. "Drop your weapons." They al dropped them, Tubbo what hesitant but dropped it, the three picked them up and walked back to Dream. "Your going to let me walk out of here with Eun, if not i will not hesitate to kill her." Techno rode back in and instantly froze. Dream walked towards the wooden path, the sword till up to my chin, he pushed me, we kept walking to His house.

We eventually got there, Dream instantly dragged me upstairs, throwing me into a room with a green bed, enchantment table and alot of stuff scattered everywhere. "Stay here." He slammed the door shut and locked it.

He went downstairs to George. "Pass me the wood." George did so and Dream went back into the room I was in. He went to the window, placing the wood instead of the glass. He picked Me up, placing me on the bed. "You will have a punishment this time. No food for the rest of the day." My mouth dropped. "WHAT!? I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE RULES."

"Now, That one shouldve been clear:

1.) dont escape
2.) Do as anyone says
3.) your a hostage, so dont act like a princess.
4.) You'll be staying in my sight the whole time.
5.) your to never see any of your friends again."

My heart sunk. " including Wilbur." He smirked and left, Locking the door, i broke down into the sheets of the Green bed.

A few hours later, i sat on the bed, thinking, Dream came in with a plate for food and a glass of water. He sat down on the desk, passing me the water. He began eating. "Why do you exactly need me."

"Because your a strong asset."

"No im not."

"I know about your scars. And we know the cure, were woking on it but since you ran off your not going to be getting it for a while." He shoved a potato in his mouth. My stomach growled, he sat by me, eating still, "if i let you eat, Will you tell me about your past?" I nodded an he shoved a potato in my mouth with steak. The steak melted in my mouth, The potatoes had a perfect amount of salt, i smiled but hid it instantly. "So spill." I rolled my eyes. "When i was 5..." you told him the same story as Technoblade.