Misson impossible

It was the next day and I was awake, i was downstairs cooking for everyone, we heard a smash upstairs. Everyone ran into Eun's room, Swinging the door open, The window was smashed. I looked out of it and she was running down the path. "Armour up, get her back." they nooded.

Eun's pov.

I was awake and no one was in my room. I looked out the window at L'manburg, it was being rebuilt, They were alive. I ran and found a pole under the bed, smashing the window i jumped out, Onto a tree, Trees branches grazing my leg as i got down. I ran down the wooden path as i heard Footsteps following me. I kept sprinting until i reached L'manburg. "WILBUR!??" He can out of the Trailer. "Eun..." he embraced me tightly, Checking if i was hurt, Tommy, Tubbo and Niki ran to us, hugging me. "Your back for good right.." Tubbo asked me, as he smiled. "Actually.."

"Actually, She ran away. Shes damn clever  but damn stupid." Dream entered into L'Manburg with everyone. Tubbo passed me his Bow. "This time were not going down without a fight." Tommy smiled.'

"Have it your way." They all drew diamond weapons. Why werent they using Netherite...

They smiled and the two Teams ran together, Tommy went for George, Wilbur went for Sapnap, while me, Niki and Tubbo stayed back. Fundy came out the Trailer and passed me a drink of milk. "When did they arrive." 

"Just now." Dream approached the three of us, Fundy pulled out a sword and Niki pulled out a sword too.

I loaded an arrow into my bow, before i could think, Fundy had been thrown to the floor and pinned to it by Skeppy. Niki and i looked at each other. But before we could react i saw Techno run in. "Techno!" I smiled. He came to me. "Take Niki... ill hold off Dream, then after come get the rest of us." He nodded, Hoisting Niki onto his horse and leaving. I shot at Dream who dodged it. He came charging at me, i used my bow to block the impact. He fell back onto the floor and i heard a blood-boiling scream, i looked across at Tommy who had an arrow through his shoulder, then at Wilbur who had his arm covered in blood, Dream took this as an advantage and knocked the bow out of my hand.