Traitor..

I met with Wilbur and Tommy. "So?"

"We need to get enough resources for our battle. Eun take Tommy and Eret and go to the wood to kill some Spiders." I nodded at Wilbur and left with Eret. "So your saying you were born here after your parents were murdered?" Eret looked down at me. "Yeah, I dont know anyone else except you guys." I looked back up at him, smiling. "You've been like my family." I pat his back. "Yeah...." he looked at the floor as we walked out L'Manburg. Heads whipped to us. "Uh Hi." I looked at the blue man with a derp face, He had two others behind them, He drew a bow. Eret stepped aside and they fired arrows at me, Each one missing, I ran into the forest, Eret high fived the derp man. I ran deeper and hid in a cave, backing up i walked into a fence, Looking behind me was a Skeleton horse, It went on its back legs, Neighing. I screamed, A door flung open from a wall and a guy walked out. I kept screaming, Suddenly, a hand was clamped over my mouth as a sword blade was placed to my throat. "Who are you." The deep voice sent shivers down my back.
I spoke, it came as muffles.
"If i let go, do not scream." I nodded.

He removed his hand and spun me around, keeping the blade under my chin, he pushed me back to a wall, pinning my hands above my head with one hand. "So who are you?"

"EunSoot." His eyes perked up at the tag around my neck, he grabbed it off me, admiring it. "Wilbur's Cousin." His ears perked up as he let a grunt out. "Do you know who i am." He asked, lowering his sword, removing the Boar-like mask. I shook my head. "Technoblade is who i am." I looked at him. "As in.... who Dream has cancelled the hunt for.." he nodded.

"You look hungry.. Want to come in for Baked Potatoes" He put his sword in the scabbard, giving the skeleton horse a pat. I nodded.

He smiled, taking me to a door, opening it as it smacks an armour stand, sending it flying. it was a square room, it has a crafting table, Anvil, Enderchest and a furnace, a black bed laid in the corner of the room. "You can sit." He pointed to the bed, i sat down on the edge. "So tell me about you Eun."

"Well When i was born... i was born in L'Manburg, My parents went out with me and Baby Tommy and his mother and father, we ran into someone who killed my parents, Tommy's parents took me and Tommy home. Throughout the years ive never really been out of L'Manburg. Only with Wilbur. But when i went out, I was cornered by 21 people, Someone called Dream showed up, teasing me, i threw him into a lake." Techno Chuckled. "As you should, continue."

"And now with the whole War... they were patrolling and we have a traitor, i got chased here.."

"And i dont know my way back."

"How about you get some sleep, Ill take you back to Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur tomorrow."

I smiled. He passes me the baked potato and i ate.

Techno left to attend to his potato farm, i fell asleep on his bed.