Pain.

I was with Schlatt, he was telling Nikki, Skeppy, And the others to destroy the walls around L'Manburg. He smirked as he saw the anger in my eyes. "Go help." He passes me a pickaxe and pushed me forward. I rolled my eyes and began breaking down the wall.

An hour later

We were almost done, i heard a horse. It has to be Techno, looking behind at Schlatt, There was Techno,Tommy and Wilbur, being followed by Dream and his friends. Schlatt Got his sword, i rushed to Wilbur but Schlatt grabbed my arm, Pulling me against his chest with his sword to my throat. "Ive done it to your parents, dont think i cant do it to you." Wilbur looked pissed. Quackity and Karl grabbed Wilbur and Tommy, Tommy swore alot. "Carry on with that language, ill kill you." Tommy shut up, i was punched across the face by Schlatt after,  i was thrown to Techno who hugged me, Schlatt pushed Tommy onto the floor, Standing on his chest. "You ruined this from Day 1, lets show you where that mouth gets you to." Schlatt stabbed Tommy in his Lower abdomen, Wilbur, Myself and Tubbo screamed. "Tommy!!" I thrashed around in Techno's arms, Dream walked over and took me from Techno, Techno grabbed Tubbo before he could attack Schlatt. Niki's eyes were full of water, Fundy was shaking, Philza was crying. "Your turn~" he turned to Wilbur, Karl held Wilbur up, He was shaking. Schlatt pushed his sword into Wilburs direction, but Wilbur was fine. Tubbo stood there. "Tubbo!!!" I screamed, this time, Dream let me go as i ran to Tubbo, Niki and Wil ran to Tommy. Fundy and Phil, ran to me and Tubbo, Dream and Techno ran at Schlatt who retreated. "Tubbo... your okay.." my heart ached, Tubbo had the sword in his heart. "I...I couldnt...Let him hurt... anymore of your f...family.."

He was crying. "Tubbo its okay just stay with me." Techno grabbed his horse and put Tommy on it. "Give Tubbo to Techno..." Dream patted my head.

I let Technoblade pull Tubbo onto his horse, towards Dream's house.

Everyone walked behind, crowding outside the house, myself, Dreams team, Niki, Wilbur, Techno, Fundy and Philza were aloud in, Techno carried Tommy upstairs into a spare room, Tubbo was rushed into Georges room. Techno helped with Tommy's abdomen wound, he was awake, Tubbo was out. He was knocked out, i sat by him while Fundy helped with the sword in his Heart, he took it out after he applied pressure. It oozed with blood, He stitched it up and wrapped his whole chest up, Everyone left, except Dream and Myself, to check on Tommy. "Tubbo... please be okay." Wilbur walked in and stood by me. He was still shaking with Tommy's blood on him. "Your cheek is bruised Eun..." he kept staring at Tubbo. "Its fine." Just as we spoke. Tubbo's chest stopped rising.