Alert Disbelief

I awoke from my sleep, Techno was rooting through his enderchest. "Good morning Princess." He smiled, tossing me a glass of water, i drank it. "Lets get you back to your friends."

"What time is it Technoblade."

"12pm." He took his Cape, Wrapping it around my arms, Taking me to a beautiful black horse, He smiled as my eyes shone. "Beautiful isnt she." I nodded.

Techno helper me up and he got on himself. I wrapped my arms around him as we rode to l'manburg,  he went lightning speed, About 6 minutes later we approached L'Manburg's wall and We sped through the entrance, Techno hid his horse and helped me off, i ran into the camper. "I KNOW WHO THE TRAITOR IS!" I saw Wilbur sat down with Dream. They looked at me, Techno walked in behind me, Dream drew his sword. "Dream dont." Sudden i heard a grunt behind me as Sapnap hit him in the back with his sword handle, Techno fell on the floor. "Technoblade!" I shook him. "Take him to Main house." I heard Dream behind me, dragging me away, i kicked him into the furnaces and threw sapnap on George, picking up Technoblade.

I dragged him out side, onto his horse. "Take him home." The horse galloped off.

"Remember what i said, Wilbur. White flags tomorrow or i will kill everyone." Dream left. I ran to Dream. "Dont you dare threaten my family." He smirked, Looking in my eyes with that derpy mask. "Or what?" He smiled. "We're willing to make a deal but they declined." I looked at him. "What deal." He began to walk off. "The deal was, If they hand over you and Tommy's discs ill leave your family alone." My eyes widened.

He left with the Dream Team and i ran into the van. The traitor is Eret, i swear.

"I was able to get more weapons when i went out and Eun left me."

"I did not!"

Eret passes Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo an iron sword and passes me a bow. I head up the stone tower and watched while. Dream and his 20 goons walked up to Wilbur, keeping my bow poised i stared at them.

Tubbo's Pov.

As we went out towards the gates, I saw Eun staring at Dream. Her bow was poised. "Wilbur, Came to surrender huh?" Dream sniggered. "No, Im negotiating. Well im not, Eun is." He shot Eun a glare before she walked down the stairs belonging to My tower. She wore her mothers clothes...

Dream was staring at her

Dream was staring at her. "What is your negotiation, Eun."