Worth a try

Eun's POV

My eyes opened as the light shone through. I turned around, to be met, face to face with a face. It had blond hair, wearing no shirt, i looked over him. Dream's mask... this was Dream..  i stared at his features closely, The door opened, i hid under the covers, nervous. "Dream!" The body next to me shifted. "what."

"Theres someone here." It was George.

"Come sit, i need to talk." George came to my side of the bed, sitting really close, i shifted backwards, realising i hit something, i looked behind me, Dream's chest. He lifted the covers a bit and looked down, he had his mask on but was smirking. He looked back up. "Theres a letter on my desk, deliver it to Techno and  the copy to Wilbur."

"Okay." He got up and left, Dream pulled the covers up. "Come up." He chuckled. I got up, lying next to him. "Why are we in the same... bed.." i looked in his eyes. "Because this is my room and i didnt want you sleeping on the floor." He smiled, getting up, Walking to a chest, throwing a tanktop and jeans at me. He was about to get changed right infront of me but i looked away. I changed quickly. "Ill allow you to come downstairs.." He went and opened the door, i followed closely, he told me to wait In the massive meeting room and he left me with Sapnap and George, we started talking. "Food." Eret walked in and placed a bowl of cereal infront of everyone. I waited for Dream, He walked in. Someone following me, i put a spoon of cereal in my mouth, Dream sat down and began eating, it all came Flowing back at me as soon as i saw the guest.

"Hi little one." A man was by the lake while i was sat on a stone.

"Hi." I didnt turn to face him.

"Whats your name."

"Eun. What about you." I turned to face him. Brown hair, ramhorns and a suit.

My face dropped, the Guest sat by me

My face dropped, the Guest sat by me. "This Is JSchlatt. Everyone." Dream introduced him. I knew exactly who he was. Eret looked at me and at Dream. "Eun?"

"Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah im great.." Dream smiled, I took another spoonful of cereal, shoving into my mouth, i felt something on my thigh. HE WAS TOUCHING ME! I started choking. "Eun!" Sapnap came behind me, patting my back. Eret helped. "Ill take her to get a drink of water."