Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?

Mulai dari awal

" What did you call him?"
" What did you call me?" Hallway man and Tyler asked at the same time.

However where one is dying of laughter on the floor, the other is glaring towards me.

" Hallway man?" Dante questioned in a whisper.

" What, we met in a hallway and I couldn't care as much to remember his name. It's better then calling him a thing." As he rolls his eyes.

" Can we have a new dummy?" I asked Hallway man as he stood Infront of me towering over like fricking Crain.

What is it and being surrounded by tall people. Its not like I'm small because being 5'7 doesn't make you small. But compared to them I'm tiny...

" Sorry, but we have none left your just going to have to put up with it!" As Dante picked up the beaten up dummy.

" Your turn ty" As he began punching and kicking.

" Just don't set it on fire!" I joked, earning a smack on the back of the head by Dante.

" Sorry" As they both look back towards the dummy which is getting beaten to a pulp.

" Cant we just use you?" I questioned as he looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

" How can you us- why you little. I'm not a dummy!" He shouts as the loud room turned to one of silence.

All you could hear were the punching of fists coming into contact with their targets.

" I never said that"

I mean, it's true, I didn't!

" Do you want detention?" Questioning me, as if I haven't got anything planned already.

" Thanks for the offer, but I already have a date with about 2 other people in the cafeteria after school. Maybe next time" As you could visibly see the steam escaping out of his head.

However before he could say anything else it was finally my turn.

Well won't this be a blast!

**********

" I cant believe you did that" Walking out of the doors not before saying my farewells to the Hallway.

" Hey, he was asking for it?" I explain, with Tyler on my right and Dante on my left I feel like the mean girls walking down the corridors like we owned the place.

" Damn this is like a scene from mean girls" I stated as two pairs of eyes set their gaze on me.

" Yours so weird"

" Thanks Dante, I can now rest in piece now that my forever dream has finally came true. I'm officially weird!" Fist pumping the air as Tyler continues to talk about how I destroyed our dummy.

Let's just say the dummy and Mr. Hallway man, had a happy life and lived forever happy together on the floor.

Or we could say that the dummy made some quick moves on Hallway man confessing its love to him. It really was an emotional scene.